My First Contributions!

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

My First Contributions!

Postby titleknown » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 am

Okay, so I'm learning this by the seat of my pants, both Blender and making Targets/Textures, but I might as well show y'all the ones I've done and see if they're ready for primetime:

First is a Zebra-striped skin inspired by the notorious Zebra Batman costume, here on a low-poly design.

And here's the Zebra-y costume on the anime body, but also with my own Triceratops Target, for making more oddball monster faces!

Next is this Enigma of Amigara Fault-y Target that I made via the "Smooth Vertex" tool in Blender, along with a Clown skin I made from the Annotated Skin with a few tweaks. I also cut out said skin's pattern as a way to make the former Zebra Batman one

And here's my most recent attempt at a Target, inspired by the spiral-shaped gaping head wound from Uzumaki, but which turned out to be a more regular gaping head wound. Perfect for zombies tho!

So, do you think those look any good? Like, good enough to put on the User Contributed Assets page? I'll show ye the files if you want!
titleknown

Re: My First Contributions!

Postby jujube » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:37 pm

I love using makehuman do to "weird" stuff :D
Welcome to the community!
jujube

Postby titleknown » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:01 am

Thank you! Here's a few more I've worked on:
This is a triple-showcase of my Blue Baby skin (Inspired by The Binding of Isaac), my Ed Roth/Rat Fink eyes and my lolling tongue skin.

Here's a showcase of my Gold skin, my x-ed out Blue Baby Eyes, the "giant gonzo boobs" mod I had a shockingly difficult time making, and most notably my attempt at making an anthro/furry head that looks weirdly like Ren from Ren and Stimpy.

And here's my Starry Skin for the program, with my Zombie Body design and (If you look closely) my attempt at old-timey-cartoon pie-eyes!

I will probably get these uploaded eventually to the User Contributed Assets folder, but I hope ya like 'em!
titleknown

Postby jujube » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:46 pm

The furry head is amazing!! The people in the MakeWhatever thread would definitely be interested. It would be a great addition to the user contributed assets.
jujube

Return to User contributions