Winter coat

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Winter coat

Postby punkduck » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:14 pm

I added a winter coat with fur stripes. To generate these fur stripes with Blender particle system, you should first select the white faces and put them in an own vertex-group called e.g. fur. Best is to follow the instructions in the picture below, so that no fur will appear in the grey faces or will poke through the belt. And yes, this is not a 5 minute job to select and assign the right faces ... but it is worth doing it ;)

coat_mhdemo1.png

The setup of the particle-systems, the (very simple) fur-color and the changed setup of the material supplied by MakeHuman is visible in the next picture. Do not forget to assign a third shiny material to the buckle ...

coat_mhdemo2.png

I will upload the winter boots next. Then your girl also may look like Evi in the picture I allready attached:

http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/download/file.php?id=3645&mode=view
punkduck

Re: Winter coat

Postby punkduck » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:15 pm

After all the last article of my winter collection is added. The winter boots. They use the same particle system setup. The selection of the faces is similar to the fur coat.

winterboots_doc.png

Even if you do not use Blender, I tried to design the clothes sleeveless-shirt, tight jeans, winter coat and winter boots in a way that they also fit in MakeHuman itself.

leska_winter.jpg
punkduck

Return to User contributions