WIP Asset - MakeHuman Medallion

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Re: WIP Asset - MakeHuman Medallion

Postby Marco_105 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:51 am

Really nice, it's sucks ! :mrgreen:
Tattoo...
Marco_105

Postby tozan35 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:05 am

It does look nice, but Why are we putting the make human logos on these assets if we are going to use them in our games?
tozan35

Postby RobBaer » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:21 pm

tozan35 wrote:It does look nice, but Why are we putting the make human logos on these assets if we are going to use them in our games?

Not all users of MakeHuman are making games although it is certainly great for that purpose. Community members often do art for their own joy. Many of us are proud of the MakeHuman tool, and we enjoy the self-referencing irony of this particular artistic contribution, just for its aesthetic value.
RobBaer

Postby CallHarvey3d » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:25 pm

stereoman wrote:Hi guys.
I´m absolutely unable to understand what are you talking about.
So, whats the point to enter such a discussion?
I have some jewels assets that can contribute to community.
I have the obj. meshes with materials, but this is all, I don´t know Blender nor the way its sychronized with MH, know nothing about MakeClothes, and as I said, I can´t understand a single word of the processes you talk about.
That is, I´m just a modeler and most of you seem to be programmers or talk about programming stuff.
So, my question is, what should I do?

Hey stereoman are you familiar with another 3d package? max or maya? if so there are some resources to help with that pipeline or people in the community with knowledge. you may be able to attach an obj in comment and someone who's proficient might want to convert it for you
CallHarvey3d

Previous

Return to User contributions