Romantic female haircut with bow tie of hair

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Romantic female haircut with bow tie of hair

Postby grinsegold » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:03 pm

joepal wrote:
loki1950 wrote:I have used the mhx2 export on the corset and it works for me as well apart from some breast showing thru the model I used needs the corset big time ;) so will have to move some vertexes in blender.

Yeah, I just wrote a hint about that: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13022

I redid the bow tie thingy, this time with delete-group (and easy texture naming for birdbrain-computers). If there's still anything wrong - just slap me.
The corset got a delete-group right from the start, as i wrote in the description. But the makecloth avatar is so low poly that i had to find an equilibrium: is the delete group too small, you can see the boobs poking through the cloth. Is it too big, the body got holes. I decided to rather have poking tits that can be pushed inwards in edit mode. If you don' wanna push vertices, you can make the body texture transparent at that location. Cumbersome, i know.
grinsegold

Postby duststorm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:17 am

Wow, this is a really nice hairstyle! :)
Thank you for sharing it.
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby MTKnife » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:48 am

It looks like the version has new names for the diffuse and normal files, but the MHMAT file is still using the old names.
MTKnife

Postby duststorm » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:32 am

loki1950 wrote:Hi grinsegold just tried to export the bow tie hair with MHX2 but the export thru an error

Best report this as a bug with the exact error message.
On mh bugtracker if it is a mh bug, on mhx2 tracker if it is specifically for the mhx2 exporter plugin.
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Previous

Return to User contributions