Suggest a pose

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Suggest a pose

Postby CallHarvey3d » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:29 pm

took a stab at the expressions. drunk and high were indistinguishable out of context so i made some variation and named them "inebriated"
CallHarvey3d

Postby Antiqua_Sphinge » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:17 pm

It would be nice to see Sleeping in bed.

Thinking about it, Sitting on ground tailor or Native American style would be useful as well.
Antiqua_Sphinge

Postby CallHarvey3d » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Antiqua_Sphinge wrote:It would be nice to see Sleeping in bed.

Thinking about it, Sitting on ground tailor or Native American style would be useful as well.

i can add some more sleeping. the sitting pose is difficult to get looking good. its a lot of bend and rotation at the hip but ill give it another try
CallHarvey3d

Postby blindsaypatten » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:06 pm

CallHarvey3d wrote:
Antiqua_Sphinge wrote:It would be nice to see Sleeping in bed.

i can add some more sleeping. the sitting pose is difficult to get looking good. its a lot of bend and rotation at the hip but ill give it another try

On top of joint distortions it is pretty much impossible to create a pose where body parts are in contact with one another that works for characters with different dimensions.
blindsaypatten

Postby brkurt » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:06 am

Here's one I just created for my 'Amorok' story. My heroine Ellie E. (her last name is unpronounceable Inuit) is captured by White Draconians,and is facing a Ion Cannon. The standard 'Hands Up, Yer Busted!' is much more subtle and difficult than it first appears, as it requires posing all the upper torso bones in all 3 axes.

brkurt

Postby RobBaer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:54 am

There are a couple of pose requests that just ended up as feature requests on the bug tracker. Any artistic inspiration here?
http://bugtracker.makehumancommunity.org/issues/1210
RobBaer

Postby matencio » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:19 am

People sitting in the bleachers. Leaning forward and back with a surprised look. The same could be for people watching the game on a Big Screen TV or in a bar. Second request: How do I add your poses to my makehuman software. I want the natural sitting pose. Thanks
matencio

Postby CallHarvey3d » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:45 pm

hey guys sorry ive been gone been pretty busy with work lately ill definitely work on some bleacher poses when i get back into it here soon in the meantime im gunna dump some skin tests and things ive been playing with lately.
rock on
CallHarvey3d

Postby HumanCreator27 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:58 pm

I think you should add flexing poses for the bodybuilder models. I also think you should add swimming/underwater/drowning poses for amusement.
HumanCreator27

Postby brkurt » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:18 pm

HumanCreator27 wrote:I think you should add flexing poses for the bodybuilder models. I also think you should add swimming/underwater/drowning poses for amusement.

Here's the classic Arnold pose:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9626&p=20445&hilit=gogogirl#p20445

I'll update this week; I'm just about to finish my Rika Usami poses, so I'll add these.
brkurt

PreviousNext

Return to User contributions