Some textures for default running shoes + clothes

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Some textures for default running shoes + clothes

Postby learning » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:44 pm

I've transformed your shoes into .mhclo with MakeClothes. Here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/mm3mz ... ngshoes.7z That's the first think I've actually successfully done with the scripts, please tell me how it is.
learning

Postby wizardious » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Hey learning
Great work. :D It's much easier to just add the shoes in Makehuman, than having to mess around with an external program. Next you need to figure out how to add a thumbnail. Thanks for sharing.
wizardious

Postby sexy_muscle1977 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:57 pm

wizardious wrote:Next you need to figure out how to add a thumbnail.

"Upon completing the MakeClothes workflow, a new folder will be created by the tool within %USER%/makehuman/v1/data/clothes. That folder will assume the unique name that the user provides for the clothing item. This folder will be populated with the assets necessary to make the item available in MakeHuman. The one additional, useful but not essential, item that the user must supply is a thumbnail icon for the clothing. The thumbnail icon can be created with any image editing program as a 128 x128 pixel image in .png format. The file should then be saved in the same folder as the other assets and the extension changed to .thumb."
sexy_muscle1977

Postby learning » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Ok, I've made the thumb. I also fixed fitting a bit. The new version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mm3mz ... ngshoes.7z
learning

Previous

Return to User contributions