Sliders by the numbers

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Sliders by the numbers

Postby Aedonix » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:45 pm

In the initial modeling tab where you can set things such as age, height, weight etc, it would be useful to also include text entry boxes to set the various numbers (For example, I could manually type in the age of 27 and a height of 6' 2")

Also on that topic, could you make the display of measurements in feet and inches (or meters and centimeters) instead of just inches.
Aedonix

Re: Sliders by the numbers

Postby duststorm » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 am

Aedonix wrote:In the initial modeling tab where you can set things such as age, height, weight etc, it would be useful to also include text entry boxes to set the various numbers (For example, I could manually type in the age of 27 and a height of 6' 2")

Indeed this has been requested quite a few times before. There's already a ticket for it pending here http://bugtracker.makehuman.org/issues/530

Aedonix wrote:Also on that topic, could you make the display of measurements in feet and inches (or meters and centimeters) instead of just inches.

You can, just go to Settings and change units to imperial.
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby Aedonix » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:46 am

Aedonix wrote:Also on that topic, could you make the display of measurements in feet and inches (or meters and centimeters) instead of just inches.

You can, just go to Settings and change units to imperial.[/quote]

Yes. i know ans this displays in inches only... surely it would not be too hard to include the conversion
Aedonix

Postby duststorm » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:38 pm

You can create a ticket for it on the tracker (http://bugtracker.makehuman.org).
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby Manuel » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Manuel

Return to User contributions