possible update requests

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

possible update requests

Postby NewellMedia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:54 pm

I have been a loyal Blender user for nearly a decade now and I love the fact that Make Human seams to work seamlessly with blender 2.7+. Some of the future updates I would like to see is the ability to enter a numeric code for the sliders. If I knew how to program in python I would help with the coding but that is not my field of study.

I have also noticed applying a background image is terribly difficult to align and size properly, again this would be far easier to use if there were coordinate and size boxes with optional text fields.

If these updates were added then users of the community could start a new forum page with recipes for models for others to use.

Keep up the exceptional work!
NewellMedia

Re: possible update requests

Postby Manuel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:20 pm

HI NewellMedia, welcome.
Here you go: http://bugtracker.makehuman.org/issues/278

About the "is terribly difficult to align and size properly", do you know that yo can move and resize just dragging it with the mouse, leftbutton to move and rightbutton to scale??
Manuel

Re: possible update requests

Postby duststorm » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:26 pm

NewellMedia wrote:If these updates were added then users of the community could start a new forum page with recipes for models for others to use.

It's also possible to share .mhm files (using the save function in MakeHuman)
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Return to User contributions