Few feelings and questions.

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Few feelings and questions.

Postby Manuel » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:11 am

Teto wrote:There's no thread/sub-topic for models/clothes/target made by users ? I's made 2 target (1 more on its way) and I didn't find any topic to share them.

Do I have to create one ? (if so, where ?)

In future we will create a special section for users upload.
Share targets is easy, but share clothes is more complex, because we must be sure the user is the original author and it's not copyrighted material.
In meantime you can start your own thread to share your targets.
Manuel

Postby Teto » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:55 pm

A little thing.

I'm pretty sure that it was already asked, but please, add the possibility, somehow, well... OK.

- For many body parts (like arms, hand, feet), you can adjust right or left side, but never both sides together.
- For other parts (like nose, mouth, ...) you must adjust both side, even if a person is not quite symmetrical. I'm thinking about all elements for face, because very few people have a symmetrical face.

So, I'm sure that it's a lot of work, but having the same possibilities for all parts of the body would be appreciated :
- a cursor for each side.
- a checkbox to allow changing both sides. And it's cumulative, I mean I start with antisymmetry, and I adjust by changing the value of both sides (I don't know if I'm clear here :lol: ).

Note : but maybe we can have a workaround with script, that takes values in one side and copy them to other side, to be sure to have something perfectly symmetrical ?

But I'm pretty sure that I have read something about this in the forum. :)
Teto

Postby Manuel » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Teto wrote:
Note : but maybe we can have a workaround with script, that takes values in one side and copy them to other side, to be sure to have something perfectly symmetrical ?

Here you go:
sshot580.png
Manuel

Postby Teto » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Completly forgot this ! :o :lol:

Sorry. :oops:
Teto

Previous

Return to User contributions