MakeHuman 0.9.1 RC1 - Missing Buttons

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

MakeHuman 0.9.1 RC1 - Missing Buttons

Postby HoodedOracle » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:57 pm

MakeHuman 0.9.1 RC1 - I have just installed this program - and find it fantastic. However I seem to have an issue which I cannot fathom - I have tried to reinstall it but the same thing happends. Buttons seem to be missing.. I get messages like this...

*** WARNING in searchPixmapFile<> : attempt to load file 'tgimg/lower_lets/lower_leg_lenth_max.png' ' but this could not found in pixmaps/!

Also there seems to be no adjustments for the tongue, or the teeth, nor can you open and shut the mouth?
Also there is not an adjuster for the feet or fingernails?
This goes for the icons for the foot, the shin the knee the groin and the belly button, some missing on the wrist elbow, the upper arm the body - missing adjustment , for shoulder...

It would appear that some of the icons are 'randomly dissapearing too'.

I am running this on a AMD 3800 64 and sli gt7600 x 2 with 2gb ram
Windows xp

Can anyone help? is there a patch? or is the download for windows faulty?
I swim the sea of confusion looking for the shore of knowledge... but the breakers are hard on my mind.
HoodedOracle

Re: MakeHuman 0.9.1 RC1 - Missing Buttons

Postby Jamesc359 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:16 pm

I believe that error is caused because there is no image available for those body parts. It's not a error or bug, simply a missing feature. So are the other things on your list. Keep in mind that the last version of MakeHuman available is a release candidate. It was far from being completed.
Jamesc359

Postby HoodedOracle » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:14 am

Thank you Jamesc359. I do understand that - now. I look forward to the 'upgrade'.
I swim the sea of confusion looking for the shore of knowledge... but the breakers are hard on my mind.
HoodedOracle

Postby KrownProducts » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:02 am

I had the same problem. But I fixed them by creating my own images. I would be happy to share with you. :D

The MH-Supplement.zip is on the Products page at my website. Be sure to view the Read Me file;
http://www.krown-products.net/meshworks ... Page1.html

To Manuel:
I sent a message to you about the supplement I created for the missing pixmaps, but didn't hear back from you.
This was a while back and on a different forum. Contact info is on my website.

EDIT: Updated site address
Last edited by KrownProducts on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KrownProducts

Postby HoodedOracle » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:01 pm

KrownProducts wrote:I had the same problem. But I fixed them by creating my own images. I would be happy to share with you. :D

The MH-Supplement.zip is on the Free Stuff page at my website. Be sure to view the Read Me file;
http://www.krown-products.net/virtual/Home.html

To Manuel:
I sent a message to you about the supplement I created for the missing pixmaps, but didn't hear back from you.
This was a while back and on a different forum. Contact info is on my website.

I have downloaded and found that the buttons are now all complete - they accurately depict what will happen when used - I am impressed - thank you for this KnownProducts.
HoodedOracle

Postby KrownProducts » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:02 pm

HoodedOracle... Glad you liked it. Thanks for the feedback.
KrownProducts

Postby KrownProducts » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:51 pm

I have updated my websites and added the 'MakeHuman 9.1 Supplement' zip file to the catalog page.

Here is the direct link;
http://www.krown-products.net/meshworks ... Page1.html

The site above still works, but the new site, MeshWorks, is easier to use.

Sample button image
KrownProducts

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests