Geometries/lothes assets disappeared

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

Geometries/lothes assets disappeared

Postby userkayne » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:36 pm

Hi all - I've just spent the morning adding assets to my library - mainly clothes - from the Community tab. But as I switched back to modelling, I found that the library had lost lots of items. The latest additions are not there anymore, and I've also lost many previous downloads. Any ideas would be very welcome.
userkayne

Re: Geometries/lothes assets disappeared

Postby userkayne » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:08 am

I'm generally struggling with the Community tab. Preview icons don't show or don't update as you scroll down the list, downloads don't "stick" in my library etc. Not sure if this is only a problem my end. I've reinstalled the program, but the problems persist. I need the community assets for my project, but this is not working. A shame - otherwise I think this is a great piece of software.
userkayne

Postby userkayne » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:21 am

SOLVED - the problem is detailed in one of the below posts: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20000

One of the clothes assets has a bug - if you download it, it will wreck your library. Delete that item and everything is fine again.
userkayne

Postby Ricardo2020 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:29 pm

Could you please tell us which asset caused the issue? I have had a similar thing happen a while back and the solution was as you described. Thanks in advance.
Paddle faster. I hear charango music!
Ricardo2020

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests