MH Character charts

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

MH Character charts

Postby jpujolar » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:43 pm

Hello,

I would like to have a feature that might already be avalailable, although I cannot find it in the menus and the documentation.

In theory, we could have a chart for each character: all the features that we ascribe to it have a number, from -1 to 1 in the mhm files.

See attached screenshot.

If all the features have a figure between 0 a 100, why not have the possibility of just entering numbers?
Attachments
Screen Shot 11-22-20 at 07.30 PM.PNG
Feature A is about 30, B about 40, C 55, D 50. Where can be get these figures? Could we define a character by entering the figures somewhere instead of sliding by hand?
jpujolar

Re: MH Character charts

Postby punkduck » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:09 pm

jpujolar wrote:Hello,

I would like to have a feature that might already be avalailable, although I cannot find it in the menus and the documentation.

In theory, we could have a chart for each character: all the features that we ascribe to it have a number, from -1 to 1 in the mhm files.

See attached screenshot.

If all the features have a figure between 0 a 100, why not have the possibility of just entering numbers?

These sliders are not the best. When we change that, we also should have a possibility to fine tune it and reset it to the middle. The -1 to 0 to 1 has a simple reason. There are two targets used for it. 1 indicates that max target is fully used. 0.5 will use it for 50%. Nevertheless the sliders can be changed to something better, I agree. You are not the only one who wants it ... ;)
punkduck

Re: MH Character charts

Postby Aranuvir » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:19 pm

reset it to the middle

Just as a side note: That's performed with a RMB click...
Aranuvir

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests