Bug fixes? New features?

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Bug fixes? New features?

Postby loki1950 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Exactly same thing happens with game engines more characters in the scene more lag as each frame takes longer to render.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR Win 10/Mint 19
loki1950

Postby smonbrogg » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:04 pm

BaronVonGott wrote:I have some skeleton characters and Makehuman automatically adds default brown eyes to them whenever I load the file.

I agree this is something that should be fixed.
I've seen the python code that responsible, but not sure about how to improve it yet. Hopefully I'll find a way.

BaronVonGott wrote:I have some skeleton characters

Nice! How do you create skeletons? Is there special Topologie for skeletons?
It would be very cool to have a "Bones" tab where one could add all sorts of bones just like clothes... :idea:
smonbrogg

Postby Elvaerwyn » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:59 pm

Have you looked into an array mod for your crowds? way less taxing on system and if the crowd is moderately or not animated its great for filler.
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Postby BaronVonGott » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:03 pm

Creating skeletons is easy. There's a clothing item in the download section called "Skeleton" that makes your character disappear and replaced them with a model of a skeleton instead. You can then add clothes and hair normally. You can play with the textures too to make them different colors also. Vader helmet black looks awesome on skeletons and bone wings. Or try it with the Ava skeleton to make cyborgs. There's another clothing piece called "Skull" also that looks great with transparent skin.
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Postby BaronVonGott » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:07 pm

I don't know what an array mod is, but couldn't you also overlap screenshots? Like you screenshot one character, then use that screenshot as a background to screenshot a different character. Now there are two characters in the picture. Repeat this, and you could probably make a background texture of whatever characters you wanted. I haven't tried it yet but it seems like it would work.
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Previous

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests