pop up window

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

pop up window

Postby j2eeboy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:00 pm

I ran the source code under windows 10 system with command "python makehuman.py".
Then the program stopped at the popup window.
Who can give me some advice?
Thanks very much.
Attachments
pop_up.png
j2eeboy

Re: pop up window

Postby Aranuvir » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:26 pm

As always, please check if the makehuman folder in "Documents" was created and provide the error logs. If the folder was not created, some serious issues happened, that would be hard to fix. Then try to run from command line and see if there is any error message...
Aranuvir

Postby joepal » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:33 pm

http://www.makehumancommunity.org/wiki/ ... _report%3F

Also, running the master code from github is bound to cause a few errors. My immediate guess is you've gotten one of the dependencies wrong.

Or that you downloaded the nightly from tuxfamily. It shouldn't be run via python on a command line, it should be started by clicking the icon on the start menu.
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby RobBaer » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:16 pm

j2eeboy wrote:I ran the source code under windows 10 system with command "python makehuman.py".

Two other comments:

• The first time you run the source code it can take some time if you have not pre-compiled the asssets.
  • Make sure by typing python -Version that you are starting python3 and not python 2.7
RobBaer

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests