textures

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

textures

Postby jwilwade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 pm

I am new to this program so this may not be a bug but I did not see where else to pose the question. How do I or can I get the textures from the model created. When I import the OBJ it is light color gray. I use C4d so even if I use the riptide pro plug in that does import textures for OBJ files it still comes in gray. Are there no exporting of texture maps in MakeHuman?
jwilwade

Re: textures

Postby mflerackers » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:11 pm

The texture is in makehuman\data\textures.
MakeHuman project Developer
mflerackers

Postby jwilwade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks I will give this a try. I am assuming you mean the folder located in C:\programsx86\MakeHuman\data\textures.
jwilwade

Postby jwilwade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Ok Thanks for the help I do get the textures to import however there seems to be a problem with he alpha channel for the eyebrows and for the eye lashes. I think the alpha channels are reversed. I know for the eye brows I was able to fix the problem simply by painting over them because I have Cinema c4d with Body Paint which is basically photo shop within C4d. How do I fix the Eyelashes? The UV layout is very different from say Daz 3d or Poser so I can not use textures I have previously created for V4 Or other models.
jwilwade

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests