Program not working

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Program not working

Postby jcapco » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am

no wait marc.. don't switch him to the nightly build yet, that won't solve anything.

thanks for the info jwilwade. If you could just please describe to us, how you attempt to export? Do you go to the "Files"->"Export" and then do you actually write in the filename in the textbox in the middel and then click on the save button. See this screen shot

then after you clicked on Save to export, you will hopefully see it in your users folder under makehuman\export
jcapco

Re: Program not working

Postby jwilwade » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:50 am

Every time I had tried to write in a name for a file I clicked on the area and it gave me a no clicking error message. I was not aware you could just start writing in the name with out clicking in the area first. I just started typing and it seems to work now. It would have been nice if some one would have showed me what you showed me from the start. If you can not click in the area to write then there maybe should be an instruction for that that says do not click here just type. Because most programs would have you click int eh area you are going to write something. IE your Subject box above. Anyway it is working now so thank you very much. I am still not sure how I would import the BVH file. I will play with that tomorrow.
jwilwade

Previous

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests