Problem in MH Documents

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

Problem in MH Documents

Postby GyverX » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:49 pm

First time user here and I am a computer tech so I know my way around a file structure but I am not following the "Blender export and MHX" section
Im Using blender 2.49b and Make Human 1.0

In the Docs it says:
Code: Select all
Before we can import the mhx file into Blender In the makehuman/importers/mhx/blender249 directory there is a file called ”mhx_import.py”, which you need to copy into your Blender scripts directory. Note that you need to restart Blender after the script has been copied.

The "makehuman/importers/mhx/blender249" Does not exist in the versions I have.

Are there some directories I have to create or is there something I am missing or not doing?

Thanks.
GyverX
GyverX

Re: Problem in MH Documents

Postby ThomasL » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:41 pm

In alpha 4, the mhx stuff was located in a subdirectory of the makehuman/utils folder, which was not part of the distribution. Since mhx is not really a utility but something that the end user is supposed to use, it has been moved to a new location that will be included in the next release (alpha4b). If you don't want to wait for that release, grab a copy at svn.
ThomasL

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests