Render

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Render

Postby cgTobi » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:17 pm

How did you install Aqsis 0.9.1? Eventually this provides some information about how it can be removed.

Tobi
cgTobi

Postby Lars » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:05 am

I tried Pacifist and could open the package. I put the contents in the Graphics folder (which name?), but makehuman now tells me there is no renderer. Restarted, re-installed makehuman.. no difference. Ideas?

@cgTobi
I used the provided way and then moved everything in the graphics folder as described here: http://makewiki.aleppax.it/pmwiki/pmwik ... ntegration

Pixie is also not recognized.

I really look forward to be able to work with makehuman! Hope there you dicover a way for me to be able to do this.

Thanks
Lars
Lars

Postby cgTobi » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:14 pm

It looks like you have to modify your makehuman.parameters which resides in Documents/makehuman/
The XML file has some parameters like:
<MAKEHUMAN>
<rendering_parameters>
<aqsis_path command="aqs">
/Applications/Graphics/MacAqsis.0.9.1/
</aqsis_path>

try to change that to the new folder. If you still have problems rendering with Aqsis you can also visit our helpdesk :) IRC channel #aqsis on freenode.net

cgTobi
cgTobi

Postby Lars » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Sounds good. Did it exactly the way described. Same result. Using the console "aqs" tells me everything is the same. Changing the location results in a message that I changed tthe location.. but afterwards it appears the changes are lost. Strange. I also renamed my folder to the one tatooed to makehuman... same result. Restarted, rebooted... same. :-/

Ideas?
Lars

Previous

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests