MPFB 2.0.2 - Blender 3.4.1 - Ubuntu 22.04

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

MPFB 2.0.2 - Blender 3.4.1 - Ubuntu 22.04

Postby OBI_Ron » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:00 pm

Hello Everyone,

I had everything working fine until my ssd completely died. Since getting everything back up and installed, I no longer seem to be able to read the contents of some folder in my data directory when using MPFB.

I have tried manually entering the path - and re-starting blender, checking the box for automatic discovery, and copy the contents of the data folder to ~.config/blender/3.4/mpfb/data. Restarting blender each time.

As an example, in MHC 1.2.1, for Geometries, teeth, I see 7 sets of teeth, and 2 sets of eyes, and the contents of the respective directories in data folder match. However, using MPFB in blender, for eyes, all I see is "No assets in this section. Maybe set MH user data preference or install assets in MPFB user data. For teeth, only one set is visible.

MHC_Teeth.png

Folder_Teeth.png

MHC_Eyes.png
MHC_Eyes.png (23.56 KiB) Viewed 3329 times

Folder_Eyes.png

What I see in Blender using MPFB
Blender_MPFB_Menu.png
What I see in MPFB menu

One of the things I noticed, in the case of the teeth - the set that I see in Blender - star teeth, has an obj file, while the others have mhpxy and npz files.

What am I missing - not working in Blender 3.4.1? Ubuntu 22.04? Or something completely different.

Thanks in advance!!
OBI_Ron

Re: MPFB 2.0.2 - Blender 3.4.1 - Ubuntu 22.04

Postby OBI_Ron » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:24 pm

Asset packs - right - forgot about the asset packs
OBI_Ron

Re: MPFB 2.0.2 - Blender 3.4.1 - Ubuntu 22.04

Postby joepal » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:08 pm

Yes, shouldn't need to manually copy system assets from MH to MPFB. I don't know about star teeth, but the rest of the teeth assets are in this pack: http://static.makehumancommunity.org/as ... ssets.html
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests