Make Human to Unreal

For discussions related to game development, and to game development software such as Unity, Unreal Engine, Godot and so on.

Make Human to Unreal

Postby incubbus13 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:41 am

I'm semi-new to animation/rigging/modeling and am trying to get a make human model into unreal. Every time I get everything set up and replace the Unreal Mannequin with the MH mesh, the mesh folds sideways and distorts everything.

Using the default mannequin animations results in his legs revolving in a circle, his arms weirdly stretched, and his legs and torso smashed together at about waist level. I'm using MH 1.2, UE 4.26, the UE mannequin skeleton asset from the MH community vault, and a mesh I made in MH. The only thing I can think of is bad bone roll? It scares me to open it in blender and try to fix that without some more input, because it tends to not cleanly export from MH->Blender->UE as well as it does from MH->UE.

Any advice or suggestions would be hugely appreciated. MH is such a powerful tool, but I've been trying for months now and no matter what I do I can't get it to work for one reason or another. Thank you!
incubbus13

Re: Make Human to Unreal

Postby incubbus13 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:57 pm

incubbus13

Postby nomorecookies » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:04 am

Start here. http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18462 There is a lot to learn. You cannot just replace the mannequin without several steps and planning. In the post i linked to, AssetDK has a nice wiki going that should get you up and running with the core knowledge. Sandy has a script that will make the Game Skeleton compatible with the UE4 naturally, and I have made a pose that matches the UE4 mannequin to be used with Sandys script.

Good luck :)
nomorecookies

Postby Renkay » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:46 am

Unity is great for making different software like games and ehr. Mobile apps are everywhere: starting with the sphere of entertainment and ending up with the way of how banking institutions establish interaction with their clients. In such a situation, it could be not very sensible to suppose that all these changes haven’t influenced the healthcare https://www.aimprosoft.com/blog/how-to- ... hcare-app/
Renkay

Return to Game development