Alpha4 and Blender 2.81

Discussions about MakeHuman, Blender and MPFB. It is ok to ask for general Blender support here, even if it isn't directly related to MakeHuman

Alpha4 and Blender 2.81

Postby yojikuma » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:40 pm

I can't get Blender and MakeHuman to Sync using MPFB plugin which I installed. I can't even get it to import a made character.
This is the info I get from Blender.

bpy.context.space_data.recent_folders_active = 0
Modules Installed () from 'E:\\Blender stuff\\Aranuvir-mhx2-makehuman-exchange-8e6fe305f245.zip' into 'C:\\Users\\yojikuma\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\2.81\\scripts\\addons'
bpy.data.window_managers["WinMan"].addon_filter = 'User'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\yojikuma\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.81\scripts\addons\MH_Community\operators\meshsync.py", line 14, in execute
SyncMesh()
File "C:\Users\yojikuma\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.81\scripts\addons\MH_Community\mh_sync\sync_mesh.py", line 19, in __init__
self.executeJsonCall()
File "C:\Users\yojikuma\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.81\scripts\addons\MH_Community\mh_sync\sync_ops.py", line 17, in executeJsonCall
json_obj = self.call.send(host=bpy.context.scene.MhHost, port=bpy.context.scene.MhPort, expectBinaryResponse=expectBinaryResponse)
File "C:\Users\yojikuma\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.81\scripts\addons\MH_Community\mh_sync\JsonCall.py", line 210, in send
client.connect((host, port))
ConnectionRefusedError: [WinError 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

I am also trying to use the forked MHX2 import-exporter, but can't get it to install. I copied the folder directly into the Blender plugin folder and it still isn't showing up to enable.
yojikuma

Re: Alpha4 and Blender 2.81

Postby joepal » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:52 pm

Did you go to the community->socket tab in MH and enable the server?
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Re: Alpha4 and Blender 2.81

Postby yojikuma » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:33 pm

No I will do that.

That was an easy fix. I did that and it worked right away. I guess I missed that step somewhere in the instructions.
Thank you very much.
yojikuma

Return to Blender and MPFB