Add-on files for makehuman 1.1.1 to blender 2.79

Discussions about MakeHuman, Blender and MPFB. It is ok to ask for general Blender support here, even if it isn't directly related to MakeHuman

Add-on files for makehuman 1.1.1 to blender 2.79

Postby KingOBAMS » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:14 am

Hello guys, please I need help downloading the extra files; make walk, make target, make clothes and the Import_runtime_mhx 2 files that works with blender 2.79. I have downloaded the 9_export_mhx 2 and it works perfectly on makehuman. But the import_runtime_mhx 2 I downloaded is for blender 2.8 and I use blender 2.79. Please I need help as soon as possible. Thanks.
KingOBAMS

Re: Add-on files for makehuman 1.1.1 to blender 2.79

Postby punkduck » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:54 pm

Well, until now I also use blender2.79 in parallel. Joel and I try to create a new version in GitHub. Since it is not mathematical trivial it will take some time, I guess. :(

The old version is able to do a lot of things (and there were a lot of good ideas in it), but documentation is missing and you can only see 50% of the possibilities. So we nearly have to re-invent that although we slowly discover, what can be re-used and what should be rewritten. Thomas Larsson started a 2.8 version, but I guess he is working on different projects now.

some things are already working ... some not ... just look at the picture, the faces between legs should be in front, The other "shorts"-like test-asset already looks okay.

whatthehell.jpg
unfortunately not better than that now :(

We try to improve it and make it more flexible also. But that is just a goal, sometimes higher flexibility demands more parameters and that is more difficult and not simple to use.
punkduck

Return to Blender and MPFB