Baseball Catcher mask (request)

Discussions about user contributed assets. This is a good place to request new assets, as well as requesting support on existing assets that have been downloaded from the user contributions repository.

Moderator: joepal

Baseball Catcher mask (request)

Postby Joshea » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:05 pm

Hi,
I'm looking around for a modeled baseball catcher's mask, or a tutorial, for a short animation (my third and all characters are MH). Though I do some modeling in Blender on my animations, a baseball catcher mask is still above my pay grade, and can't seem to find any tutorials on this. Will give a very visible credit in return, thanks.
Joshea

Re: Baseball Catcher mask (request)

Postby Elvaerwyn » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:43 pm

Cool project idea! Out of curiosity what styles and era appeals to you? modern or historical? I am not sure I have time, but if noone else shows interest, I will likely attempt this. More sports accessories and uniforms are a great addition suggestion for our asset repo.
Elv
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Postby Joshea » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:22 am

Elvaerwyn wrote:Cool project idea! Out of curiosity what styles and era appeals to you? modern or historical? I am not sure I have time, but if noone else shows interest, I will likely attempt this. More sports accessories and uniforms are a great addition suggestion for our asset repo.
Elv

Hi Elv,
Thanks for the reply. I'll attached a couple of pics to give an idea. I think that era is 80's or 90's. Sports uniforms and equipment would be a terrific addition to the asset repo.
J.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 8.03.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 8.03.05 PM.png
Joshea

Postby Joshea » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:10 pm

Attached is a pic of the baseball catcher's mask I'm going to use. It's more this century than last but that's ok. I altered it from a double helmet shell on the outside to just the inner helmet.
I got it from Blender Market with no materials or textures.
Attachments
catcher's mask.png
Joshea

Return to Assets, asset repositories and asset downloader