Intersex Proxy / Skin [NSFW - Nudity]

Discussions about user contributed assets. This is a good place to request new assets, as well as requesting support on existing assets that have been downloaded from the user contributions repository.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Intersex Proxy / Skin [NSFW - Nudity]

Postby Antiqua_Sphinge » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 am

I unexpectedly got my good desktop back yesterday -- good thing I stepped out on the porch as there was the carton sitting in a light rain.

Render time on this box is roughly 20 minutes, instead of 11 hours.

Now for something completely different.
2012-12-25_10-29-16_983-2.jpg

A spot I was at a few years ago.

Now to see if I can get some work done, if the princesses allow, and the Wife quits calling during her breaks to read Vogon poetry to me.
Antiqua_Sphinge

Re: Intersex Proxy / Skin

Postby Antiqua_Sphinge » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:33 pm

jujube wrote:Ok since this is an interesting subject, I decided to have a go at modeling it and attached a blend file. (It took... it looks like an hour for me to do this?) I might upload something to the user contributed assets, too.

I wrote some stuff while I was making it that may be useful as a reference:

useful shortcuts for newbs:
shift + right click = select more than one item
alt + right click = select edge loop
shift + alt + right click = select more edge loops
Z = toggle wireframe view
E = extrude
S = scale
ctrl+L = select linked vertices
numpad 5 = toggle perspective/ortho mode
numpad 1, 3, or 7 = shift to front/side/back view, respectively
numpad 9 = reverse the direction you're looking at (eg top -> bottom)
there's a lot more but these are some of the basics I think...

not a hotkey but useful:
in edit mode, at the bottom, click the button directly to the left of the horseshoe magnet. Pop-up menu lets you enable "proportional editing", which automatically adjusts the position of adjacent vertices.

Things I did:
Loaded "average female with helpers" in makeclothes
Downloaded MTKnife's Adult female genitalia remapped
made a copy of the .proxy file with ending changed to .mhchlo
Loaded into makeclothes via "test clothes"
extending the clitoris in edit mode by:
found the two points on the tip of the clitoral glans and deleted them
select the verts/edges on the circular loop, there should be 10
extrude them downards (E, then right click, then drag using the manipulator axes)
I don't even know if it was important to extrude but oh well

get rid of everything in the purple penis helper except the shaft

the penis helper loops have 8 verts, so add a lengthwise edge loop via "loop cut and slide" (in edit mode -> left sidebar -> tools tab -> mesh tools. or just by hitting space and then typing the name)
Now the circumference loops have 10 verts.

in object mode: right click one object, then shift+right click the other, then space bar -> type "join".

in edit mode again:
rotate the penis into place
select the edge loop on the base of the penis, then shift select the clitoris edge loop, then spacebar -> "bridge edge loops"

Since I got my good machine back I did sit down and tried (numerous times) to follow the steps, with no success. I'm no closer to getting the banana up flat against the abdomen than I was before.

But at least I got cinemagraphic render to work.
Test1.png

Time for me to think back to a very cold morning at elevation. It was fun walking across ice with the temperature hovering around freezing to get where I was going.
2012-12-28_12-24-47_345.jpg
Antiqua_Sphinge

Re: Intersex Proxy / Skin

Postby Antiqua_Sphinge » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:24 pm

jujube wrote:So like crotch bulges under clothing? You should be able to do that using the existing pelvic/genital(?) volume slider; and there are two methods to increase the strength of an existing target:

a) download target (from the makehuman source code, if you have to) and make a copy. Apply both copies, or however many copies you want to achieve the desired strength.
b) download target and load in maketarget in blender. In the vertex groups tab any targets you load/create should be there, and you can alter the min/max setting to increase past 100% and exaggerate the target.

Then you can have both a crotch bulge and chest bulges on your clothing.

...unless what you're asking for is super skintight clothing that embraces every detail. Hmm.

Figured out how to do Option A.

Thank you for the assist.
Antiqua_Sphinge

Previous

Return to Assets, asset repositories and asset downloader