Looking for clothing (purchase)

Discussions about user contributed assets. This is a good place to request new assets, as well as requesting support on existing assets that have been downloaded from the user contributions repository.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Looking for clothing (purchase)

Postby brkurt » Wed May 31, 2017 7:06 pm

legan wrote:
CallHarvey3d wrote:no its not currently plug and play. most of the content i bring into mh is rough on purpose as i intend to finish it after generating my character with, if that makes sense. but i do have a quite alot that could be finished quickly if it matches your needs. if its a couple things that would benefit the community id be happy to share it with the community. if its a large collection i probably dont have everything you are looking for but would be open talking about generating custom content if you message me details

My project goal is to generate depth images of humans.Therefore, clothing detail need not to be high but enough so cloth deformation can be noticeable on depth. I use mocap data to generate human body poses but my goal is to focus on static depth images so I would say that realistic animation of clothing won't be necessary. But I like to have the clothing as plug and play, i.e. I'm not intending to make any further modifications.

Here I share with you a brief list of the extra clothing I'm looking for. There are also some accessories that I would like to have as well. Do you think you can help me?

> Raincoats (long/short)
> Long skirts
> Winter jacket
> Bagpacks
> Motorbike helmets
> Hat
> Cap

Here is a short raincoat / poncho for you:

http://www.makehumancommunity.org/clothes/beach_poncho_rain_slicker.html
brkurt

Previous

Return to Assets, asset repositories and asset downloader