Elder Scrolls VI Skyrim

Discussions about user contributed assets. This is a good place to request new assets, as well as requesting support on existing assets that have been downloaded from the user contributions repository.

Moderator: joepal

Elder Scrolls VI Skyrim

Postby badwolf » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:38 pm

the same basic workflow would work with any of the current Bethesda games but Skyrim would be the most "fun"

Does anybody have thoughts on sorting out how to get the MakeHuman models to the same shape as the Skyrim models??

i was thinking that if the workflow could be sorted this would be any easy way to create clothing for Skyrim models

(and i know if i do a mod with MH assets i will have some sort of reference to MH in the mod)

i was thinking that jigsawing the Nord female or male model together and then figuring out how to match up the sliders might be a brute force way to do it
badwolf

Re: Elder Scrolls VI Skyrim

Postby GloweringFlames » Mon May 01, 2017 3:50 pm

I think you will need a custom target or topology (but idk because i am new and have not played skyrim :P )
GloweringFlames

Re: Elder Scrolls VI Skyrim

Postby badwolf » Tue May 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Invoke: JOEPAL

can you give me a refresh on how to get the makehuman /blender target link going??

(also pointers for a known working set of the various bits would be brilliant)

Im thinking that

1 jigsaw a Nord model together
2 match scale as close as possible
3 spin up the link and match the sliders
4 create a target for default [Fem|M]ale would work

oh and btw if i do land up making a Skyrim mod do you want to be a shopkeeper NPC or something??
badwolf

Return to Assets, asset repositories and asset downloader