Phoneme Targets in Expressions tab

Discussions about user contributed assets. This is a good place to request new assets, as well as requesting support on existing assets that have been downloaded from the user contributions repository.

Moderator: joepal

Phoneme Targets in Expressions tab

Postby CallHarvey3d » Mon May 23, 2016 5:13 pm

hello, i see a phonemes tag filter, is the full set in the works if not done somewhere? I've created target sets for facial action coding system in the past and am about to attempt to do so for MH to save myself a ton of time in my pipeline but would hate to do so if it's all ready available. Is there documentation or tips on this process? Thanks!
CallHarvey3d

Re: Phoneme Targets in Expressions tab

Postby joepal » Mon May 23, 2016 6:39 pm

I don't think the phonemes have been ported to the new face rig. It was a while, but I'm pretty sure the last time they were implemented as shape keys rather than via rigging.

However, there's still a phonemes/visemes thingy in MHX2 I think. Maybe it'd be worth checking if there's something there that could be reused.

If not, providing a phoneme pose library would be a good deed. :-)
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Re: Phoneme Targets in Expressions tab

Postby CallHarvey3d » Mon May 23, 2016 7:03 pm

thanks for the reply! ive not tried max-blender-mh poses yet. i think it should work fine but could be problematic. will test as soon as i can, if it works out ill share the set once complete. -and tutorial.
*new hard drive, yet to install blender so could be a while
CallHarvey3d

Return to Assets, asset repositories and asset downloader