scifi armor

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

scifi armor

Postby MatCreator » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:44 pm

hello all =) its been great exploring, learning and experimenting with the community and these amazing tools. ive played with makehuman in the past very sporadically, infrequently at random times for no reason, but only until recently did i start taking it seriously, and in order to learn to use makeclothes i had to learn blender, and that has been a tremendous push in the right direction, its totally an amazing combo...

so im posting my 1st "gallery" piece here, using an armor set that started off as practice and went in another direction. as im still very new to blender and makehuman, i use other tools for modeling, so my early learning stuff is admittedly poly heavy =P but even for practice and a 1st attempt, i think it came out pretty good. and MANY thanks to all who responded to my annoying repeated posts and screams for help.

i had to make yet another bodysuit, unfortunately i lost the newest one i had with a clean swipe of my hdd, but the one in the freepository is universal and should fit any body type w/o distortion or issue.

makehuman-experiment-07.jpg

of course, i will have billions more questions... i havent even started =P
MatCreator

Re: scifi armor

Postby Brandy Farfan » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:28 am

Nice render. I like the metallic ridges and details on the sentry orb thing too. I think the sci fi armour on the human character, would look a bit cooler, if it had some of those details on it too. But overall, it's a nice render.
Brandy Farfan

Return to Gallery