Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Fat Tuf Gurlz

Postby Ricardo2020 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:03 pm

IN THE WOODS

Tuf Gurlz 1.png
Five Tuf Gurlz in the Woods
Unknown trail in unknown park

Five exceptionally beautiful women of size are spotted on a remote trail in the woods. Not hikers by volition, these ladies are simply models posing for the camera to show off their luscious curviliciousness. The ladies were developed in Make Human using lots of custom targets along with some additional skin, hair and clothing materials. Creating models like these is hard work. It requires moving a ton of sliders within the program in order to get all that plumpness in the right places.

We were not really concerned with the accuracy of environmental light and shadow so much as our focus was on creating the ladies and getting them together in one picture to demonstrate the results of creating big beautiful women in 3D CGI software. The image was assembled in the GIMP after all the model layers were created in Make Human as transparent PNG files, allowing them to be stacked over a stock background picture of the forest. Know that this artwork is quite large, both in pixel count and file size.

IN THE HALLWAY

Yoga in Hallway 1.png
Eva Gomez waiting on the terrible
Mount Olymus City, Mars

One of the girls in the group shot (the taller lady next to the shorter one on the far left, known as Eva Gomez) is seen hunkering down in an underground corridor deep in the bowls of Mount Olympus on Mars in what appears to be a quadrupedal stance in reaction to a sudden brownout up ahead. When things like this happen around here, one waits upon the terrible.

Eva is from the Philippines. She grew up in a rough environment back on Earth before venturing out into the lucha cholita circuit and winding up on Mars as one of the wrestling champions of Olympus Mons. Since gravity is much less on the red planet, Eva has super powers including strength and endurance.

In the brief time she has spent in the colony, there have been many instances of unsteady power, problems with the climate control, and invaders from other places who do not welcome humans in their domain. And so, she gets down into a more defensive posture where fight or flight becomes easier and quicker.

DIPLOMATS OF MARS

Caldonia Watson is one of a large council of diplomats who act in the interest of Mars in its dealings with other worlds. Her office is concerned with the relations between Mars and Regelia, a far flung world on the outer rim of the Milky Way galaxy.

Council Hallway.png
Caldonia Watson
Martian Diplomat

There is a long corrador which connects the envoy apartment complex with the council chamber. Caldonia is standing at the junction where the hall opens into the chamber, her arms outstretched in universal greeting as the meeting gets underway.

Today, she will advocate for peace between the two worlds during this first contact with the folks of Oceania Pacifica. Caldonia is well known for her skills as one who is able to easily bridge gaps between cultures and species which include non human members.

SWIMSUIT MODELS

All the way from the green hills of east Tennessee, we have a wonderful model by the name of Lali Flanders. Lali is a professional singer and songwriter who can play many instruments as well as having well honed skills as a producer and audio engineer. In her spare time, she does photo shoots for fashion magazines which feature swim wear for plus size women.

Lali Teddy.png
Lali Flanders in teddy swimsuit
MH BBW model targets by Elv

Above is a cutout depicting Lali lying down and showing off her ample curves. She has a deep tan, and we can see her freckled skin with tattoo art. The targets used to create her are from the collection of fine assets by Elvaerwyn. The skin is by Ken1138 and can be found here: http://www.makehumancommunity.org/skin/middleaged_caucasion_female_skin_tattooed.html.
Paddle faster. I hear charango music!
Ricardo2020

Donna Teaster

Postby Ricardo2020 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:09 pm

Here is an image I created using a photo from my camera roll as a background for a MakeHuman model known as Donna Teaster.

She is the product of much targeting using the stock sliders along with a custom target saved from a large collection of third party controls, many of which were developed by Elvaerwyn.

The model started out as the default base. I applied stock targets to make the model female, muscular, and thick. I then applied a body shape consistant with a slow thyroid. I finished off by tweaking this shape to arrive at a lady of over six feet in height with a mass of over 300 lbs.

Once this model had the shape I was wanting as a finished figure, I saved the target combination and closed out the program. I them relaunched it, applied the saved target to the base, and saved the model as Donna Teaster. I then assigned the other assets to make it complete.

Donna in GSMNP 2.JPG
Donna Teaster in the Great Smoky Mountains
Newfound Gap Road, near the Chimney Tops

Name: Donna Teaster
Birthplace: UT Medical Complex, Knoxville, Tennessee
Race: Caucasian Human Female
Hair: sienna, long, straight, shiny and thick
Eyes: brown with rainbow sparkles
Skin: light brown and creamy
Height: 6 feet 2 inches, tall and round
Weight: 317 pounds, size 31 tall
Intellect: above average, 128 IQ
Education: Bachelor in music
Profession: theatre pipe organist
Health: normal
Strength: average
Endurance: average
Constitution: average
Dexterity: ambidextrous
Sight: 20/30
Medical Conditions: slow thyroid
Lifestyle: active
Hobbies: music, photography, painting
Manners: loud and forward
Emotion: comical and flirtatious
Religion: Christian
Alignment: chaotic good
Ricardo2020

Re: Fat Tuf Gurlz

Postby Brandy Farfan » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:21 am

Wow! Nice big girls. That is some nice work you did with makehuman. :D
Brandy Farfan

Postby Ricardo2020 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:48 pm

I am very grateful for your interest in my work and the kind regards. There are more images on the way...
Ricardo2020

Postby Brandy Farfan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:32 am

Ricardo2020 wrote:I am very grateful for your interest in my work and the kind regards. There are more images on the way...

Okay, cool.
Brandy Farfan

Return to Gallery