An animation I'm coming up with

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

An animation I'm coming up with

Postby fake_Person » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:52 am

I have a animation Idea, i want to do this but I fear I don't have enough resources ( sound, voices, and others).Alas Im only 14 and a male, so I don't think I can do any of these things. So if you could like give me tips ( like websites i can use to help me with my animation, already using blender)

Well these are my things

I am making an animation on like a street fighter kind of game, I have made characters and stories and got some assets.

The Boys playing the game ( The Boys to the right with the brown hair is named Jade, the blond boy is named Brain
bo playinkg MK.png
the boys

Jade is an 18 white boy, he doesn't have a family, but he made a friend in Brian, and know there the best of friends, brian's parents care for jade like a son despite not even adopting him

Brian is a 15 boy, who has made friends with a homeless boy. Brian likes a lot of things that have to do with games, some taste snacks and vehicles. he was a weird boy before his teen years, but now he is a grown teen and is a normal boy. he is keeping a secret he doesn't ever want to share.

The First character in my animation game
Mechman portrait.png

This guys name is Dale. He is an Mech engineer he is 52 years old and he has been dreaming about being an engineer ever since he was 7, and now he is one, but money corrupted his mind, and know he does fights and sells robots for a bunch of money. he Loves money, so much that he hasn't pursued anything else, No wife, no kids, one daughter he picked up from under a highway. he regretted his action so he just abandoned her in one of his mansions, so he continues to purist money, an the only thing that will stop him age, nor will his brother
"age is only just a number you know"-- Dale

2nd character
Wrestler portrait.png
Dan

Dan used to be a maniac with engineering as well a dale. he even changed his bones for robotic arms. thus making him even stronger. but when his brother wanted to be corrupted, so he decided to leave his brother, so he went around the world, training and learning on how to defeat his brother, learning sumo tactics, how to grapple and karate. and now its time to fight his brother
50 years old

"robotics can be helpful too, not just for war"--Dan

3rd character
super buff guy MK portrait.png
strength is all I need

super buff guy MK portrait.1png.png
strength is all I need

"Strength!!!!!!".
this guys only cares about strength. apparently he sold his sanity to be the strongest Thing alive, and apparently he got scammed by some Unknown zombified Female

4th character
sumo MK irl portrait.png
learned from the master

This Girl has short tempter, but looks up to a lot of people, she heard about the wrestler that went around the world busting evildoers, and a cursed African, with multiple arms. so she was inspired. Keisha grew even stronger by trying to do hat they doo, she even fought a demon and had a stalemate. that stale mate granted her this lava fist. so this made her happy she could be just like the cursed African, and Now she wants to wrestle and grapple evildoers just like Dan.
Keisha is a energetic, short tempered 30 year old African American, that gets inspired easily, and persuaded easily, she likes to eat and get even stronger
"cant wait to meet Dan, and show him my moves"- Keisha

5th character
Buff women portrait.png
the 2nd strongest perosn?

Irya was the queen of some Indian tribe that dispersed lately after they decide the new world was safe, but every 1 and 1/2 years, this tribe will do a strength fighting tournament. they allow foreigners and even treat them nicely, Irya was crowned queen, before it dispersed, so she wanted to show that she was still boss. she did win getting 94/100 on the games, and won the fights. she was crowned queen once again, she is very strong and also quiet a fast combatant. thus beating the prophecy of being the kings daughter.
more buff girl MK portrait.png
the 2nd strongest person?

Irya is 29 year old Indian female who grew very strong despite being born the smallest.
what she likes is Unknown for now, ( she likes meat, and this new fandangle phone thing)
"The prophecy was true. I AM STIL THE STRONGEST!"- Irya

6th character
Kicking girl portrait.png
You want Me? and my Vast ENORMUS legs.

Mai.
Mai was a tiny girl when she was young. she didn't like this, how was she going to get lovers with a planky body.
(she didn't know that petite girls are cute as well). so she did squats and other leg exercises to beef up those legs. and sooner or later..... more like 10 years she got her wish, she had always been a long legged girl, but know she is buff as well. this was her dream. she could finally show her beautiful enormous thighs. she did find a lot of guys, but none of them gave her, her hedonistic wishes, she even tried females. but still none of them did what she wished. Mai did (know that some people cred about personality, she only thought they wanted a lustful body to bide with. but nobody did what she wanted. she became MANIC. but her iron will stops her manic intrusive thought form getting anywhere near her brain. so thus. she enclose her self in her rich parents home not doing anything.
"man Being a Virgin at age 28 is tough man, But il..…. errr NO I cant, I must stop"-Mai's manic Mind

7th character
alot of sword guy portrait.png
........s-swords

Είμαι κετρό, με καταρατήκατε και εσείς έχετε πρόβλημα, δεν ξέρετε τι λέω, τα φωνητικά μου κορδόνια κόβονται με κακή πρόθεση. αλλά η ιστορία μου είναι ότι κάποτε ήμουν αγόρι, αλλά είχα το όμορφο σώμα σαν κορίτσι, ΜΟΝΟΙ. Δεν θα μπορούσα να με αγαπήσει όταν ήμουν νέος έφηβος, ήταν κοριτσίστικος ..... και ανόητος επίσης. Το φοβερό μυαλό μου .... μου άρεσε. Έπρεπε να διασχίσω το φόρεμα για να περάσω. χωρίς γονείς που αγαπούν, αδέλφια με μίσος. Θέε μου. Οι crossdressing μέρες μου κάπως με κρατούσαν υγιείς. Δεν ξέρω γιατί μου άρεσε. Ήθελα να συνεχίσει, οπότε πήγα σε αυτόν τον καταραμένο καθρέφτη, - αυτόν τον νεκροκράτη CURR. c-c-c-με κατάρασε. πληγώνει το μυαλό μου ... είμαι ανόητος INSANE HAAAAHAHAHAHAHH. GRR ow. συγνώμη για αυτό. Τέλος πάντων Im t-t-t-t Είκοσι έξι, - και μου αρέσει तपाईं मलाई मान्छे मन पर्यो मलाई साथीहरू ...... र केटीहरू ..... पुरानो .... र १ years बर्ष .............. म सुत्न सक्दिन।
Γιατί σπαθιά δεν μου αρέσει ακόμη και σπαθιά
Είμαι 28, αλλά δεν ξέρω τι πραγματικά μου αρέσει
14 year old deadbeat http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature#
fake_Person

Re: An animation I'm coming up with

Postby fake_Person » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:04 am

alot of sword img Portrat .png
EELNA

8th character
conducor Portrat .png
Daddy. Are you watching?

Layla
I became a conductor after I was abandoned by an evil man, I escaped that terrible mansion it is horrible being alone in a big house. i was a fool to run from it instead of sell it. But I was only 10. what was I going to do?. but I made it to a subway. and hid there in the subway all the time, the man let me live there for a hole 6 years. id wish I married that man, or at least be his daughter. But he gotten murderd. I did save his life. but he bleed to death. SO I took over his train. I even read that Manuel. I learned a lot. but nothing will bring him back. so I gotten stronger over the time, SO nobody would take his train every again. yeah you can call me a simp. but whatever, I have a train, something I always wanted.
Layla is a 16 yar old white woman. who loves trains, and even owns one now.
" I wish I could see my real daddy"
9th character
a LOT OF hands Portrat .png
what. do you want

this was the first ever cursed person, this guy was cursed at a young age, and thus abandoned at a young age. so he doesn't know the basic necessity of conversation and lack of anything else. he is lie a grown baby. his mother which his not his real mother and doesn't even want to be his mom is the same person who has cursed everybody
"........."
10th character
eevee.png
Eve.???????

anything else: UNK??????
eve could be a anything you want her to be, but know can talk to her, only if your worthy in her eyes.
"Your not worthy are you
11th character
alot of gun  portrait.png
magic guns

Kate some how has the power to conjure guns at free will. Kate is a floozy young women, who likes to do poses and other things to get famous. she is on the road to becoming famous, the only person who know about her gun conjuring is her daddy. her and her daddy are very close, her father is like her advisor, they are both rich, they are both slightly famous too.
Kate is 22 years, she likes Ice cream, hot tubs, and generally funny people.
alot of gun girl.png
page 7 of her playboy magazine

alot of gun happy.png
page 4 of her playboy magazine

alot of gun img Portrat .png
page 2 of her playboy magazine

"Hehe c'mon lets go shoot some guns"

12th character
Neckromancer Portrat .png
"(sigh) I guess you can say I'm the reason everyone is in despair?"

"(sight) Im not goint to tell you why I do this to my self. its like an urge.... Um... Revenge almost. this creature you see before me is the real reason everybody is.. Ugh I cant say it.". "sister Why Am I so useless, sis may you reply?",(zombified creature): No answer.
"id wish I could undo my sisters........my....curses.". " I should have never looked into that mirror." " I'm sorry sister"
I MUST FIGHT
14 year old deadbeat http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature#
fake_Person

Postby Joshea » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:39 am

I think it's pretty neat you're into Makehuman / Blender animation. As far as the resources, you being only 14, I'm sure the kids at school would go crazy to be a voice actor in your animation. I'm way older than you, and people with no acting skills, or even a half decent voice, wanted a part in my first, extremely low budget, animation (other than my 2014 Mac, I spent nothing, just a lot of satisfying time learning).
And a friendly tip; got a story? Consider writing it to a standard script (pretty easy to do). It will make your life a lot easier, and will help push you to complete it.
Good luck with the animation.
Joshea

Postby loki1950 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:28 pm

When you have that script you can also convert it into a story board in blender as it has very good story board features.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR Win 10/Mint 19
loki1950

Postby fake_Person » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:27 pm

WOW THANKS for the help,

your replies actually made my day, I was kind of down today thanks.

I've only used a scripts when making these characters the script was major wack. . there backstories came out with a spur of the moment, just like some of my characters

script what like the animation. I've never used one.

and I learned the face rigs are very good. i put the armature in wire mode so i CAN SEE THE FACE

a_Moment.jpg
Thanks
fake_Person

Postby fake_Person » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:31 pm

loki1950 wrote:When you have that script you can also convert it into a story board in blender as it has very good story board features.

story board. I've haven't heard of this.
fake_Person

Postby hh_is_op » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:01 pm

WOW, I'm impressed, you finally can do something without copying me.
how about you SIMP for your self instead of me posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=19174#
Idiots got to learn somehow :lol:
hh_is_op

Postby loki1950 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:03 pm

Story boarding is taking your script/story and creating a series of 2D images of each scene like a comic book it's been used in animation forever(starting with Disney) Google it you should find lots about the technique.

my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR Win 10/Mint 19
loki1950

Postby fake_Person » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:04 pm

loki1950 wrote:Story boarding is taking your script/story and creating a series of 2D images of each scene like a comic book it's been used in animation forever(starting with Disney) Google it you should find lots about the technique.

oh ok. ill try that. instead of juts posing MK. and doing nothing with
fake_Person

Postby fake_Person » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:00 am

Cyria
CYRILLIA.png
the leader of the Frenzy frisky fanatic Trio.

Cyria used to be the co-owner of the frenzy frisky fanatic dou, until Deilia wanted to pick up loia as an apprentices. Cyria ha always been somewhat as an ant. extremely short tempered, and very strong. but if you see through all this anger you can see a lovely young women, when she isn't angry, ( on occasions, birthdays and or random good dreams) she will be like a loving mother.

Deilia
dellia.png
the leader of the Frenzy frisky fanatic Trio.

Deilia used to be the co-owner of the frenzy frisky fanatic dou, until she seen a curious lost taller slightly homeless girl. Loia was her name. so deilia is like a helpful loving mother, she is helpful and likes to have people feel nice. despite the greek word for her name cowardice she is usually never a coward. Cyria is only person who knows her nightmare. know one will ever now either unless her cowardice shows once present.

Loia
loila.png
the girl who stirred up the dou's emotions

Loia didn't not like her parents, she hasn't been sexualy abuse by them yet. she only has been over worked, physically abused, and emotionally too. she have enduring this pain for 16 years. until her father tried to illegally advance on her. she couldn't take it anymore. so her and her limber body somehow escaped through the broken, old wooded window. and all she did was run, run and run until she couldn't no more. she thought she was safe, but living on the streets is way harder then you'd except. she bared this life for 2 months. until the dou found her. they thought she knew about there secret base close to the back alley Loia frequented a lot. so they took her in. they fed her, trained her, and been the parents she really needed in her pre adult phase. they did this for 2 years. loia was kinda like one of them. so Deilia changed dou into trio, Cyria didn't like it like that but been appreciative because her long life buddy was happy. Loia dosent have powers or a fighting style like them but she hopes she will get some soon.

trio animae.png
the trio having fun
fake_Person

Next

Return to Gallery