Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Re: An animation I'm coming up with

Postby fake_Person » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:53 pm

Leslie
age 300+
TWIN BOY.png
a destructive demi demon

this boy may look like they are under the age of 11, but he is over 300 years old. living this long makes you more wiser No?, not leslie he is a prankster, a menance, and really irritating. the powers he has because of his demi demons status is like a GEM crystal. He has sapphires and emerald gem earth powers.

Lesley
age 290+
TWIN girl png.png
a destructive demi demon

this girl may look like her brother's age, but she is 10 years younger then him. just like her older brother but she listen to him like a daughter. leslie is wanting this for ever. another person on his side to be 1.8x more annoying. now with his sister here he is way more of a threat. his sister has the power of earth gems as well, she has Diamonds and Rubies.

TWIN destroyer png.png
the dastardly destructive dou

they are have been on this planet for 290 years+. being very annoying to the citizens. they cause a lot of problems, these prankster's powers are even more annoying. they way they use it will make anybody angry. since they been here for a long time, they almost know there way around almost everything, they can discard their armor and act like little naïve kids. this is what they do to be like spies. not knowing their past and birth mother. they hope they could find their mother. they wished she is 4x the power of them combined.
anyway since the frenzy frisky fanatic trio became a trio, the twin destroyers know they tall girl must be a master in disguise, so they want to work with Vanilla, (they believe she is a 7 year old trapped in a 25 year old's body)

Vanilla
valina.png
the main reason the dou even became the heros of both USAs

Vanilla was a young girl who has always been bullied in her youth, which caused her to be socially awkward once she became older, she has been very close to her mother until some evildoer killed her mom. this also made her insane. when her mom died in her home. Vanilla never left that same home. she took care of her mothers corps like a sacred relic. she cleaned it, sleeped with it like a teddy bear, her and her mother's corps were inseparable. until the corps stated rotting. it smelling bad, really bad, the body rotten fumes soon escaped the house and some people reported it to the police, which leaded to the morgue workers, doctors and the morticians to check the house. it lead to them taking the dead body away. vanilla was devastated, living on the streets, not wanting to be adopted. until she got off by killing critters, bugs, weeds and jump scaring people. she did until she almost starved to death, she started eating something oozing from pipe. that almost destroyed all of her bodily systems. she been there moaning, groaning and slowly dying. edge of death, she was kind of saved, by a old lady that seem to be evil. but she saved vanilla, at a cost. she told her to join her evil forces. vanilla accepted with desperation to survive for her mother. taking tests, and having injections from the evil doctor. this was done to her for about 5 years. but vanilla liked what happened to her, stronger, more beautiful and a little more dumber. Vanilla accepted her life as evil Villain. mostly to get vengeance from the mean people who stole her rotting mother away. 5 years later her evil villain training, she has become slightly dangerous. with her high tech equipment made by her secretary (not really hers). she became a threat, to US armies, police and other law abiding jobs.

Sophia
age 78
secretery of vilina.png
the secretary/ advisor of vanilla

"yeah I saved that girl who was a complete idiot after eating some weird things, didn't her mother teach her anything? anyway for some reason I chose to save her, why i don't know, i seen some kind of anger in her eyes like vengeance, I LIKE that ( maniacal chuckle). so i did decide to make her my so called Leader.(cant wait to back stab her later). I will act like her mother until the time comes, when she takes over the world. my back story was I was a complete Brainiac in my youth. Straight A's student k-12 and higher. I got a master degrees in science and engineering, which took a long time. a lot of companies love me, and wanted me for their work force, I took a long time deciding because I loved seeing them fight. loved seeing what they could scramble together to get me to join. until I finally accepted on of them. I kind of liked working there. for 40 years I worked there. Until I resigned. and started my evil. doing these illegal injections, illegal tests as well. I do hope my parents are still alive so they could congratulate me".

Sophia acting like a mother towards Vanilla
secretery of vilina. like her mom.png
..... she does miss her mommy
14 year old deadbeat http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature#
fake_Person

Re: An animation I'm coming up with

Postby fake_Person » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:18 am

Rainn
Goths unite.png
there is infinite amount

its like what ever fanfic she has about her self, it seams to summon a clone of Rainn. but with the attire of what she thinks off. Rainn is a 24 year old women that has a lot of secrets. the clones usually talk way to much, and they ruin surprises, tells Rainn's secrets and also do some thins she doesn't want. surely her powers allows her to form into one of the mirages. like she can summon on of them, then inject her self into the clone. Rainn could be a formidable opponent
14 year old deadbeat http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature#
fake_Person

Previous

Return to Gallery