3d Animation of Somebody To Love using Makehuman

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

3d Animation of Somebody To Love using Makehuman

Postby DrHas » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:54 am

Eve all, I hope all is well in your lives. After some 4 or so months work...mainly because I do the music and the animation here is my cover of the classic Jefferson Airplane track Somebody To Love and presented as a 3d animated musical experience.

https://vimeo.com/460889143

All the 'digital actors' I created in Makehuman of course. This includes my White Rabbit...the theme of the animation is Alice in Wonderland, because I'm doin=g the sequel - White Rabbit. The audio is actually finished. I digressed, I used a number of Makehuman targets to create my rabbit and indeed my Cheshire cat. The ears are one elves targets, the rabbit's feet are from the werewolf and I think I used the monkey nose??? too. Or in French La Singe lol.

I used Blender for the actual animation which includes the rabbits fur, Hitfilm to do first composite of 32-bit open exr frames and the final composites into 10-bit4k AVIs.

Enjoy, and thanks to everyone whose involved in Makehuman, which includes the contributions of targets and clothes. Fucking great work!

Ben
DrHas

Re: 3d Animation of Somebody To Love using Makehuman

Postby Joshea » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:46 pm

Cool. 8-)
Joshea

Re: 3d Animation of Somebody To Love using Makehuman

Postby MatCreator » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:14 pm

i want some of what youre sipping on... that was awesome. very creative and trippy as it should be, and all of the scene elements and effects are a perfect compliment.
MatCreator

Return to Gallery