Clyde's Story XIII: Rest and Regroup

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Clyde's Story XIII: Rest and Regroup

Postby BaronVonGott » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:46 am

Clyde: Alright, we're here. You got your keys on you, Dylan? Dylan: Yeah, here. I'm still mad at you for tricking me earlier. Clyde: It wasn't that hard. Watch. Look! It's Tommy Chong! Dylan: Huh? Where? Clyde: See? Told ya. Lydia: (Snickering) Dylan: Shut up, sis.
grab_2020-02-11_16.46.10.png
Cody: Man, I feel like I haven't been here in ages. Thanks for letting me come back. I was worried Dylan and I would have some sort of rift or something. I'm in no condition to fight anyone. I'm a bit dizzy and nauseated. Clyde: Dylan's a bit rough around the edges, but he's a good friend. You'll be ok.
grab_2020-02-11_16.47.51.png
Lydia: Don't worry, Cody. If my brother messes with you, I'll hand him his ass. How do you think he got that scar on his face? This ring isn't just for show. Clyde: YOU did that to him? He told me he got it in a mosh pit at a Slayer show. Lydia: Nope. He made a repulsive spaghetti sauce joke when I was on my period. I was bloated, hormonal, and NOT in the mood. By the way, your apartment is fairly nice. I kinda like the depressing gray wallpaper. Dylan: Yeah, it's popular around campus. I believe it's known as "communist gray".
grab_2020-02-11_16.51.02.png
Dylan: Look, Cody... not like I care or anything, but um... I found some of your old clothes you left here and I put some clean towels and washcloths in the bathroom for you in case you wanted to clean yourself up while you're here. Cody: Thanks, Dylan. I wasn't expecting you to be so nice to me.
grab_2020-02-11_16.55.08.png
Clyde: Did you just do something NICE? Dude, I think I can hear demons ice skating right now. Lydia: Sometimes my brother has his moments. He took good care of me after mom died. It was a hard time for us. Clyde: I didn't know your mother died. Lydia: Yeah, last summer. Lukemia turned a strong woman into someone who looks rather similar to Cody over there. It was hard on us. Dad started drinking more and me and Dylan kind of had to learn to fend for ourselves. Dylan got arrested for shoplifting and started selling pot so we could keep the lights on and pay the rent.
grab_2020-02-11_16.59.50.png
Clyde: Wow, Dylan. I had no idea. That actually explains a lot about you. Dylan: Dude, if you're trying to have a weepy Hallmark moment, you're barking up the wrong tree. Clyde: Yeah, I was kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop honestly. You know, it doesn't make you weak to be nice to people. Dylan: It doesn't help. Look man, I don't really want to talk about this anymore. Can we change the subject? Sis, why don't you close that damn umbrella. I doubt it's going to rain in here.
grab_2020-02-11_17.02.26.png
Lydia: Fine, bro. It was starting to make my hair a bit frizzy anyway. Clyde: Um... I think it looks good. I like the pink. Lydia: Thanks, Clyde. It's violet Splat, but I appreciate your sentiment, cutie. Dylan: Ugh. You two are going to give me diabetes. You're not going to screw in here, are you? Clyde: Uh... er... um... Lydia: Dylan! You're making the poor guy turn all red. Knock it off! Keep your comments to yourself. And uh... maybe later, Clyde. Clyde: I-I'm... uh... er... o-ok. Lydia: Don't worry, I'd be gentle with you and make sure my neanderthal brother is out of earshot.
grab_2020-02-11_17.17.01.png
Cody: Hey, did I miss anything? Sorry, I was in the shower. I hung your jacket in the hallway, Clyde. Um... are you ok? Why are you all red like that? Clyde: I-I'm fine, Cody. Thank you. Lydia: He's ok, I think we accidentally found Clyde's Achilles heel, that's all. It's kind of cute to be honest. Dylan: Yeah, everything's fine. For once I think all the weirdness is over for a while. We can all just relax and have some dinner. Cody: Now that sounds like a good idea. I think I've had enough craziness for one lifetime.
grab_2020-02-11_17.35.38.png
(Meanwhile...) Thunderella: Boyfriend? Thunderella has return. Apologising for lateness, but I stop to purchase muscle powder and body glitter. Hoping you are ready for evening. Hey, wait minute- where you have gone? You hide from Thunderella? You are playing the seek-and-hide? Boyfriend? I am not seeing where you have gone!
grab_2020-02-11_17.38.58.png
Thunderella: Window is open? Handcuff still here? Boyfriend escape? Boyfriend kidnap? NO ONE STEALS BOYFRIEND FROM THUNDERELLA! THUNDERELLA PUMMEL!!! Someone is paying for this crime! I find thief and rip arms off when I am locate! Mark Thunderella's word! REVENGE IS SWIFT COMING!!!
grab_2020-02-11_17.41.54.png
Next: Dreams and Premonitions
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Return to Gallery