Clyde's Story XII: Dylan's Guitar

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Clyde's Story XII: Dylan's Guitar

Postby BaronVonGott » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:33 am

Lydia: So how much farther is your apartment? Dylan: Not much farther, sis. Lydia: Cody, are you ok to walk? Cody: Yeah, I'm alright. Just weak and tired.
grab_2020-02-10_16.29.53.png
Clyde: It's only a few more blocks. We're over on Anderson street. We have a little bit of time to chat along the way while we walk. Speaking of, that reminds me. Dylan, I see you carry that stupid guitar everywhere like Linus with a blanket, but I've never even seen you tune it. Do you even know how to play that thing?
grab_2020-02-10_16.32.51.png
Dylan: Do I know how to- Stupid guitar? STUPID GUITAR? You ignorant swine! This is most certainly NOT some "stupid guitar"! I'll have you know that this is a Punkduck™ Shredmeister 2500© Special edition! I had to sell weed to half of the campus in order to afford it! OF COURSE I CAN PLAY IT! Do you guys know Municipal Waste? Lydia: Yeah, we listen to them. Cody: It used to be my ringtone. Dylan: Then help me out. (Inhales)
grab_2020-02-10_16.36.49.png
All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: Why can’t I see? All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: One more round please? All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: All that I want? All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: Just two more shots!
grab_2020-02-10_16.42.13.png
Dylan: Third freaking time this week someone tells me I can’t drink. They don’t seem to really get that I want a lot more! They don’t really understand that it’s all part of my big plan, I like to consume until I’m carried out the door!
grab_2020-02-10_16.45.05.png
All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: Conspiracy! All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: You’re all against me! All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: What’s this all for? All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: This means WAR!
grab_2020-02-10_16.47.52.png
Dylan: It always seems to end this way. Why’s this place in disarray? Is it cool if I just lay my head at the bar? I guess some folks just can’t relate or understand that I feel great. Just exactly who the hell do you think you are? (Instrumental Break)
grab_2020-02-10_16.50.38.png
Dylan: Don’t you give me that down face. I’m just needing one more taste. I don’t see a problem, but it’s mostly a blur! I’d really like to see you pour more than being such a goddamn bore. I just have a lisp, I swear my voice isn’t slurred!
grab_2020-02-10_16.51.19.png
All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: Why can’t I see? All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: One more round please? All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: All that I want? All: YOU'RE CUT OFF! Dylan: Just two more shots!
grab_2020-02-10_16.53.09.png
Dylan: So now what do you have to say, smartass? Clyde: I say you normally don't play for free, and you sound better when you're pissed-off. Besides, a song helped us pass the time along the way. Heh heh. Dylan: Oh, you scrawny, cheapskate, motherfu-
grab_2020-02-10_16.56.10.png
Next: Rest and Regroup
Last edited by BaronVonGott on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Re: Clyde's Story XII: Dylan's Guitar

Postby BaronVonGott » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:35 am

Note to others: Using music note emojis in a message results in an error until you remove them. Unless you want to retype an entire song, leave them out.
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Return to Gallery