Clyde's Story V: A Woman's Touch

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Clyde's Story V: A Woman's Touch

Postby BaronVonGott » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:34 am

Clyde: You know I'm still pretty cheesed about that Canadian tourist remark. I've never even been to Canada. Dylan: Then why would you dress like a high-class McKenzie brother? Lydia: Ah, don't let it bother you. My brother runs off at the mouth constantly.
grab_2020-02-04_19.40.15.png
Dylan: Look, all I'm saying is: If you went through all this trouble to get a new body, why not go the whole nine? It's kinda like buying a diamond ring and wrapping it in toilet paper. Clyde: I like to think I dress a little nicer than toilet paper. Dylan: Not much nicer.
grab_2020-02-04_18.08.38.png
Clyde: What difference does it make anyway? Clothes are clothes, right? Dylan: If you were a background character? Yes, but you went through a lot to be the main character. Your clothes don't exactly scream "hero" or "protagonist". It doesn't matter for side characters though. They're never around long enough to really matter. Clyde: Fine. So what do you suggest?
grab_2020-02-04_12.07.43.png
Lydia: Your shoes need a little help, hon. Dylan: Exactly. Why do you wear those nasty ass shoes? Those things are so dirty, they could probably walk themselves to the dumpster. Clyde: What? They're comfortable. Dylan: Yeah, you probably broke them in like a decade ago. Why don't you get a pair of Punkducks or something? I'm pretty sure they make something in your price range.
grab_2020-02-04_12.09.45.png
Lydia: I hate to say this, but my brother kind of has a point. You should look considerably different than the other characters. Dylan: Yeah, not like a damn hobo. If you sat on the curb with a coffee cup, someone will probably feel sorry for you and throw change in it.
grab_2020-02-04_14.41.35.png
Clyde: Oh, what do you know? Dylan: For starters, I know not to wear a dress shirt with an army jacket. You look like the boyfriend character in a Jennifer Love Hewitt movie. Lydia: Wait, which one? Trojan War?
grab_2020-02-04_19.50.29.png
Clyde: Oh, like you of all people have room to talk. You're wearing a T-shirt of the game you're in. That's like Darth Vader wearing a Star Wars T-shirt, or Metallica wearing a Metallica shirt. At least get a Blender shirt or something.
grab_2020-02-04_19.34.35.png
Lydia: Look, I have a solution. Why don't you let me take you into town? My friend Julius owns a clothing store in the business district. He has a gift for fashion. He could probably even make my brother look good, but I doubt he works miracles. Dylan kinda smells like onions, ass, and bongwater so it's not exactly a solid foundation to work with. Dylan: Thanks, I love you too, sis.
grab_2020-02-04_13.54.54.png
Dylan: So you're taking him to see Julius? Are you sure that's the best idea? You know Jules is a little bit... um... different. Clyde: Different how? Lydia: Oh, it'll be fine. Julius isn't rabid or anything. He'll be fine I'm sure. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to him.
grab_2020-02-04_19.45.11.png
Clyde: I feel like there's something you're not telling me. Is something wrong? Dylan: Only if you stoop down to tie your shoe. Lydia: He's not like that and you know it. I'm sure him and Clyde will get along just fine. Dylan: Something about that worries me. Lydia: Come on, let's go.
grab_2020-02-04_19.42.52.png
Next: The Clothes Make the Man
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Return to Gallery