Clyde's story III: Visiting Hours

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Clyde's story III: Visiting Hours

Postby BaronVonGott » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:36 pm

Ah. You're here to see your friend? He's resting at the end of the hall. You can go in, but you can't disturb the other patients.
grab_2020-02-02_02.07.04.png
???: Is that him? Your roommate? He looks like he's in pain. Why is he dressed up like Jesus? Dylan: He's not dressed like Jesus, moron. He's clearly Buddah.
grab_2020-02-02_01.49.57.png
Dylan: HEY! Wake up, Sleeping Ugly! Ha ha ha! Nurse: SHH! Sir, please respect the other patients! ???: Do you treat ALL your friends this way?
grab_2020-02-02_01.45.09.png
Clyde: Huh? Oh, hey. I didn't expect you to come and visit me after surgery. Dylan: Of course I'm going to visit! I can stare at some cute nurses and maybe swipe some free pills on the way out. Plus, I know you can't smoke, so I brought some brownies with kush in them. Clyde: Thanks, Dylan. I missed you too. Who's your friend you brought with you?
grab_2020-02-02_01.53.27.png
Dylan: Ugh. My annoying sister Lydia wanted to tag along and meet some of my friends. She's supposed to be goth or something. Lydia: Don't mind my brother, he's the load mom should have swallowed. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Clyde. How are you feeling?
grab_2020-02-02_01.56.26.png
Clyde: Not well. I've been poked, prodded, X-rayed, injected, and photographed naked in the name of Makehuman medical science. I'm sore, I'm cold, and humiliated. I think like a hundred people saw my junk on that "Skinny Male" post. I have a feeling those embarrassing nudes will come back to haunt me someday. Probably if I ever try to get an office job or something. Dylan: So... why are you dressed like Buddah? Clyde: I'm not Buddah, they're bandages. Why would I dress like Buddah?
grab_2020-02-02_02.22.47.png
Lydia: Jeez, that's rough. What post was this again? Dylan: Sis, no. You're NOT looking at nudes of my friends. Lydia: Too late. I already bookmarked it. So why are you getting surgery anyway? Clyde: I was born with a disease that gives male Makehuman characters female breasts. My human was upset by this and sent me to the doctor for corrective sexual reassignment surgery. Dylan: I thought you were cured? Clyde: I thought I was too, but after your little pantsing escapade yesterday, Dr. Elv called me in for a final appointment. I've just had a complete skin replacement and a penis reduction. Dylan: You're probably the only guy I ever met that complained about having too big of a penis. Clyde: Dude, the thing was like 20lbs. I have a small skeletal frame. All that weight was wreaking havoc on my lower back and hips. I felt like a sideshow freak. Lydia: That's true. One of my girlfriends has size double F boobs. She's stuck wearing only granny bras, poor girl.
grab_2020-02-02_02.27.08.png
Dylan: Dude, if you're in pain just take some more meds. What's in this squeezy bag? Cylde: NO! Stop! That's morphine on a slow drip. You're going to make my heart explode or turn me into a junkie! Lydia: Will you leave his equipment alone? I can't take you anywhere, can I?
grab_2020-02-02_02.10.47.png
Dylan: Fine. Excuse me for trying to help my friend feel better. When do you get out of here anyway? Clyde: Dr. Elv said I should be discharged sometime later today or tomorrow. She said it was a fairly simple surgery. She prescribed me some morphine and told the cafeteria staff to let me get ice cream any time of day if I wanted it. Lydia: That's actually pretty nice. So, you don't have breasts anymore? You're a 100% male character now? Clyde: Geez, I hope so. It's kinda been a nightmare between the medical procedures and smartass remarks. Dylan: I didn't make THAT many remarks.
grab_2020-02-02_02.18.56.png
Clyde: Look, if you want to stick around, the nurse is supposed to take off the bandages before I go home. Besides, I don't have bus fare to get home and I kind of need a ride. Dylan: I don't know, man. I was gonna go home and watch the game... Lydia: You're going to leave your friend to walk back to your apartment when he just had surgery? I hope karma kicks your balls right into your throat! Clyde, hon. I'm parked out front. I'll give you a ride home. Clyde: Thanks, Lydia. I really appreciate- Lydia: On one condition... Clyde: Oh, hell. I forgot you were Dylan's sister for a second. What horrible thing do I have to do to get a ride home? Keep in mind that I'm in a lot of pain, and slightly nauseated from all the morphine. Lydia: When the nurse comes back, I want to be allowed to stay in the room. I'm more than a little curious of what's under the Buddah robe. Clyde: Uh...
grab_2020-02-02_02.10.09.png
Next: A brand new man
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Return to Gallery