Clyde's story part II (NSFW)

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Clyde's story part II (NSFW)

Postby BaronVonGott » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:25 am

Hello, Makehumans! It's me, Clyde again. The guy born with manboobs, remember? Well I'm proud to announce that I've been cured.
grab_2020-02-01_19.10.30.png
Check this out! No more boobs, and I have rock hard abs now! No weird side-effects or anything!
grab_2020-02-01_19.09.09.png
Hi, I'm Dylan. I'm Clyde's roommate. See him with those girls filming a commercial over there? Well, I'm going to pull his shorts down. I'm kind of a jerk, and messing with Clyde is funny to me.
grab_2020-02-01_19.16.31.png
Ha! Take that, Clyde! Wait a minute... what the fu-
grab_2020-02-01_19.24.16.png
What happened to your proxy? Help! Someone call an ambulance! It was only a joke!
grab_2020-02-01_19.17.09.png
Relax, Dylan. I just got back from Dr. Elv. I'll just slip this bad boy on here...
grab_2020-02-01_19.26.15.png
Oh, my God! An anaconda has escaped from the zoo! Someone call the police! I think it winked at me!
grab_2020-02-01_19.20.32.png
Wait a minute... your doctor castrated you and gave you a fake penis to wear instead? It doesn't even match the rest of your body! You're lost your mind, Clyde. YOU'VE LOST YOUR GOD-DAMNED MIND!!! I'd rather be a little chunky than a eunuch!
grab_2020-02-01_19.17.53.png
Wow. I never knew that the guy I bullied had a penis as long as my arm. I take back everything I said, including calling you beef-tiddies. Did I mention I'm free tonight? My schedule... just cleared.
grab_2020-02-01_19.22.14.png
Well, there you have it folks. From dud to stud overnight, and I owe it all to Dr. Elv's discreet male clinic!
grab_2020-02-01_19.07.37.png
Disclaimer: Paid spokesmodel. Do not attempt to castrate yourself and graft on the genitals of a larger man that died in a motorcycle accident. Side effects may include: Nausea, sweating, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, rabies, erectile dysfunction, possession of the body by the soul of the previous penis owner, pubic lice, swelling, diarrhea, asthma, death, club foot, cessation of all higher brain functions, planters warts, and prolapse. Consult your physician before attempting to remove your own genitals. Do not use genital enhancement if you consume more than three drinks a day, drive, or operate heavy machinery.
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Return to Gallery