Clyde's Story

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Clyde's Story

Postby BaronVonGott » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:47 pm

Hello! My name is Clyde. I'm the Baron's main protagonist character. I'm an 18 year old college student studying photography. This is a supportive and friendly community, so I'll let you know more about myself. I was born with a bizarre medical condition. Male breasts. Baron says it's a disease that affects over 99% of male Makehuman characters. "The Great Makehuman Pestilence" he calls it, or "The Stud Bug" for short. Baron is a little... overdramatic at times.
grab_2020-01-31_13.09.01.png
Don't get me wrong, he treats me right and downloads new clothes and makes pretty women for me to keep me happy, but he can see my self-loathing and inner turmoil in my eyes. I don't take my shirt off very often.
grab_2020-01-31_13.11.33.png
Some of the women don't understand my plight, and have been less than supportive of my condition.
grab_2020-01-31_13.05.01.png
I have to admit, I'm still a man with feelings and emotions, but that cheerleader likes to hurt every one of them.
grab_2020-01-31_13.14.49.png
Baron is not a licenced physician. He's more of a mad scientist. He was only able to do so much in his lab. He took me to see a Dr. Elv and she's been very kind and helpful. Thanks to her research, she was able to cure my mammary problems, but at a slight cost. The hormone injections caused unexpected water retention and weight gain. At least her receptionist had lime lollipops at the desk. So it wasn't a total loss.
grab_2020-01-31_13.17.37.png
I envy the women characters. They don't know what it's like. They all have abs you could grate cheese on!
grab_2020-01-31_12.59.57.png
Even the ones who look like men somehow have abs. This just doesn't seem fair.
grab_2020-01-31_13.02.25.png
Some of Dr. Elv's treatments have had unexpected side effects, but she gave me a lollipop and told me she'd keep trying.
grab_2020-01-31_13.36.10.png
The Makehuman medical staff has been friendly, but I'm beginning to think there is no cure.
grab_2020-01-31_13.31.57.png
Sometimes when I like awake at night, Baron comes in to read me religious materials. Mostly about Saint Joe, the patron saint of Makehuman characters. Maybe I'm leaning towards athiesm. I'm starting to think maybe old saint Joe is dead, or maybe he just stopped listening to my prayers.
grab_2020-01-31_13.41.52.png
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Return to Gallery