Thunderella's quest for love

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Thunderella's quest for love

Postby BaronVonGott » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:52 pm

My name is Thunderella. Me not like other girls.
grab_2020-01-25_13.29.53.png
Thunderella more glamorous than normal woman. Me know that bigger means better.
grab_2020-01-25_13.32.07.png
Other girl's say Thunderella scary and not feminine. Can you believe? Puny girl not even can do one-handed push-ups.
grab_2020-01-23_19.46.35.png
Puny smug girl make Thunderella angry, so Thunderella pummel her. Now who prettiest?
grab_2020-01-25_13.36.34.png
After pummel puny girl, Thunderella cruise singles scene and look for man.
grab_2020-01-25_13.40.19.png
Pretty white-haired boy notice Thunderella. Thunderella rip doorknob off so pretty man not escape.
grab_2020-01-23_20.30.34.png
Hello, pretty man. Do you come here often? How much can you bench? Do you enjoy pummel? Give Thunderella a big kissy!
grab_2020-01-25_13.34.53.png
You play hard to get? This is attractive to Thunderella. You are like animal! I pounce on you like animal!
grab_2020-01-25_13.47.38.png
Thunderella think your scream is cute. You sound like kitty Thunderella had before she crush it by accident.
grab_2020-01-25_13.57.53.png
Thunderella happy she have new white-haired boyfriend. He locked in Thunderella's basement and won't stop crying. He must be the sensitive type. THE END
grab_2020-01-25_13.44.35.png
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Re: Thunderella's quest for love

Postby SaltyCowdawg » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:18 pm

ROTFLMAO!

I remember when my ship was in Pascagoula MS back in 1979 prior to its commissioning ceremony there were a few Thunderella types that were trying their damndest to have sex with the sailor boys and get pregnant so the poor unfortunate had to marry them. I guess for some folks in the Pascagoula area things were economically bleak.

They came in two sizes. Buffarilla: cross between a buffalo and a gorilla. Herdarlla: larger than the normal Buffarilla.

I know of one Buffarilla that succeeded in catching one of our young impressionable E-2 (second from lowest rung on the pay grade scale) and get him to marry her. But that's a really sad story.

Sad times... hilarious times.

By the way I normally do not like putting labels on people that way but by their actions the type of ladies I'm talking about earned their labels I'm afraid.
Peter L. Berghold <peter@berghold.net> or <Salty.Cowdawg@gmail.com>
Retired IT with 30+ years in the business
SaltyCowdawg

Re: Thunderella's quest for love

Postby BaronVonGott » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:23 pm

That's funny. Those poor sailors. I was tinkering around with the female body types and saw we can make bodybuilders, I kinda went nuts making Thunderella as massive as possible. She's max height, weight, muscle, and a custom target called Enano.
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Return to Gallery