Cheetara and others...

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Re: Cheetara and others...

Postby ivmeneze » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:24 pm

loki1950 wrote:Try the filmic especially in any scene with both bright highlights and deep shadows it gives you details in the shadows and the highlights don't wash out there a few examples here on the forum and you have great control over contrast.

Enjoy the Choice :)

I'm already using Filmic. I'm doing some studies, thank you!
Attachments
Filmic1.jpg
ivmeneze

Postby punkduck » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi Ivan

First welcome to the forum. My statement is a bit late, I know, but it is not often, that after 2 days someone did 3 pages ;)

As Mindfront said it is fun to see you using the assets and especially the Paris picture looks very good.

ivmeneze wrote:I have a lot to learn ... I'm self-taught, I learned everything in Youtube videos and tips from people like you who publish on the web.

That is what most of us do. We learn that by watching videos and reading articles, also in other forums of course. If you have questions, this forum is normally answering most of it very quickly. E.g. without Mindfront I never had understand the methods to create a normal map etc. I guess everyone is doing it this way.

Sometimes we got our ideas from other people, if he or she tries a scene you do another one. Or we learn something about the background of the characters people are using. In your case I had to look for Cheetara in Wiki :?

Sometimes we work together and sometimes we do clothes when a request was made. I'm normally doing that, when I'm interrested how these clothes look when I use my own characters.

So next step: strand hair? ;)
punkduck

Postby ivmeneze » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:36 pm

punkduck wrote:Hi Ivan

First welcome to the forum. My statement is a bit late, I know, but it is not often, that after 2 days someone did 3 pages ;)

As Mindfront said it is fun to see you using the assets and especially the Paris picture looks very good.

ivmeneze wrote:I have a lot to learn ... I'm self-taught, I learned everything in Youtube videos and tips from people like you who publish on the web.

That is what most of us do. We learn that by watching videos and reading articles, also in other forums of course. If you have questions, this forum is normally answering most of it very quickly. E.g. without Mindfront I never had understand the methods to create a normal map etc. I guess everyone is doing it this way.

Sometimes we got our ideas from other people, if he or she tries a scene you do another one. Or we learn something about the background of the characters people are using. In your case I had to look for Cheetara in Wiki :?

Sometimes we work together and sometimes we do clothes when a request was made. I'm normally doing that, when I'm interrested how these clothes look when I use my own characters.

So next step: strand hair? ;)

How cool! Thanks for the welcome, if you need, I am available...
ivmeneze

Postby ivmeneze » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:23 pm

Fender Sambora
ivmeneze

Postby wolgade » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:44 pm

Interesting images. I especially like Paris. Please, keep going!
wolgade

Postby Mindfront » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:23 pm

Yes, keep going!

As punkduck said "That is what most of us do. We learn that by watching videos and reading articles,". Don't hesitate to ask :D We have all been beginners. When I first encounter Blender my brain was about to frie :lol:

What is it you aiming at in lighting, photorealistic, semi fotorealistic or cartoon. My goal is a tidy bit over semi photorealistic and use one render setting for all my renders as it, at this moment, is to much for me to learn more advanced render and lighting (left to test wolgade' s and punkduck's settings for Branched Path Tracing found here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13672&start=270.

If you like my renders I can give you a blender-file including the render settings and prepared for using an HDRi for you to study or use.

Edit 2018-02-01
The Blender-file is now uploaded here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15545&p=43168#p43168
End Edit
Mindfront

Postby ivmeneze » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 am

Head Red
Attachments
Head Red.png
ivmeneze

Postby ivmeneze » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Fender Sambora
Attachments
FenderSambora.png
ivmeneze

Postby loki1950 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:52 am

Just a nit-pick where's the guitar strap ;) as is try moving your fingers to an other chord and you drop the guitar on your foot and stratocasters aren't light.

my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR Win 10/Mint 19
loki1950

Postby ivmeneze » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:40 pm

loki1950 wrote:Just a nit-pick where's the guitar strap ;) as is try moving your fingers to an other chord and you drop the guitar on your foot and stratocasters aren't light.

Attachments
FenderSambora.png
ivmeneze

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery