Cheetara and others...

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Re: Cheetara and others...

Postby ivmeneze » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Iron Man
Attachments
Iron Man2.png
Last edited by ivmeneze on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
ivmeneze

Postby punkduck » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:33 pm

ivmeneze wrote:Head Red

Considering the red head girl: is this polygone hair? I'm not really sure, but creating this hair-do with strand hair would be very hard.
It looks really good.
punkduck

Postby ivmeneze » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:33 am

punkduck wrote:
ivmeneze wrote:Head Red

Considering the red head girl: is this polygone hair? I'm not really sure, but creating this hair-do with strand hair would be very hard.
It looks really good.

is a simple model of hair in wavefront format (.obj), but very well done the texture part. Please, can you turn it into .mhmat? Thank you...
Attachments
Hair.jpg
Hair2.jpg
Hair3jpg.jpg
ivmeneze

Postby punkduck » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:34 pm

ivmeneze wrote:is a simple model of hair in wavefront format (.obj), but very well done the texture part. Please, can you turn it into .mhmat? Thank you...

Depending on the geometry (quads or triangles) it is possible to do it by using the blender plugin makeclothes. It will be normally created on the helper-geometry. Blender then will export a .mhclo file and the .obj (which might be changed a bit to fit the body). Without the .mhclo file it will not work in MakeHuman. The .mhmat file itself is a small ASCII file containing a description of the material, in your case the pathnames of texture (and normalmap), some color information, information about transparency etc.

If the geometry consists of triangles then subdivision destroys part of the texture ... but it is also possible to load it into MakeHuman ...

However if you did not do this hair-do by yourself, we are normally not allowed to do that by uploading it into the assets, because of copyright reasons, then the real author must give his commitment. When it is CC0 then of course we can do it ...

I just converted some hairstyles from smutba.se to MakeHuman privately to see if they work, but even when the text there tells me, they are free, I don't believe it ...
I'm working with strand hair, so normally I don't need them but I also know that e.g. Daz3d has some very good polygone hairstyles ... but to use them one have to buy Daz3d ...

If you created the hairstyle, then everything is possible, I have worked together with some members in this forum (e.g. Grinsegold's diver suit). In this case you can append the .obj files and the textures directly. Doing that by using PM will not work as far as I know, because the size of the files in PM is limited to 64k ...
punkduck

Postby loki1950 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:14 am

Doing that by using PM will not work as far as I know, because the size of the files in PM is limited to 64k ...

DropBox or OneDrive are useful for this just post the link to it and make sure that it's in the public section of your cloud account ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR Win 10/Mint 19
loki1950

Postby brkurt » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:23 pm

punkduck wrote:
ivmeneze wrote:is a simple model of hair in wavefront format (.obj), but very well done the texture part. Please, can you turn it into .mhmat? Thank you...

Depending on the geometry (quads or triangles) it is possible to do it by using the blender plugin makeclothes. It will be normally created on the helper-geometry. Blender then will export a .mhclo file and the .obj (which might be changed a bit to fit the body). Without the .mhclo file it will not work in MakeHuman. The .mhmat file itself is a small ASCII file containing a description of the material, in your case the pathnames of texture (and normalmap), some color information, information about transparency etc.

If the geometry consists of triangles then subdivision destroys part of the texture ... but it is also possible to load it into MakeHuman ...

However if you did not do this hair-do by yourself, we are normally not allowed to do that by uploading it into the assets, because of copyright reasons, then the real author must give his commitment. When it is CC0 then of course we can do it ...

I just converted some hairstyles from smutba.se to MakeHuman privately to see if they work, but even when the text there tells me, they are free, I don't believe it ...
I'm working with strand hair, so normally I don't need them but I also know that e.g. Daz3d has some very good polygone hairstyles ... but to use them one have to buy Daz3d ...

If you created the hairstyle, then everything is possible, I have worked together with some members in this forum (e.g. Grinsegold's diver suit). In this case you can append the .obj files and the textures directly. Doing that by using PM will not work as far as I know, because the size of the files in PM is limited to 64k ...

Hello Punkduck! Now that I've posted the wig rigging tutorial; I'm going to post a 'Farrah Fawcett 1976' hairdo; however, I"m steering clear of MakeClothes. You may do the honors, if you so wish. Later this week, after my lecture work is done. :)

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2015/08/farrah-fawcett-red-swimsuit-bruce-mcbroom-history-of-fashion
brkurt

Postby ivmeneze » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Red Bikini
Attachments
Farrah'''.png
Last edited by ivmeneze on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ivmeneze

Postby ivmeneze » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Cemetery...
Attachments
Zumbi.png
ivmeneze

Postby Mindfront » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 pm

ivmeneze wrote:Cemetery...

Great ambience :) A place to go when it's time to rest.
Mindfront

Postby ivmeneze » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:08 am

Middleage Female
Attachments
Suzana.png
Last edited by ivmeneze on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
ivmeneze

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery