Milad Climber

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Milad Climber

Postby radin7n » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:59 am

I will make a animation of milad. Your comment is important. share if you have something to say.
Thank you

Software based on the amount of time used
Zbrush - MD - Maya - SP - Illustrator(for 2d mountain) - max - Photoshop - Vray - MH

Copyright : 100% - From scratch - http://radin7n.com/
radin7n

Re: Milad Climber

Postby brkurt » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:54 pm

radin7n wrote:I will make a animation of milad. Your comment is important. share if you have something to say.
Thank you

Software based on the amount of time used
Zbrush - MD - Maya - SP - Illustrator(for 2d mountain) - max - Photoshop - Vray - MH
Copyright : 100% - From scratch - http://radin7n.com/

How well did Marvelous Designer integrate with the other software for you?

I've found MD to be a one-way ticket.
brkurt

Postby blindsaypatten » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Firstly, I think it's great!

In terms of very subjective, "if it were my work and I was looking for something to change I would try changing..." stuff: that "thigh gap" is pretty extreme, as is the outward flair of the thighs from the hips given his slim physique. The contour where the glutes and the thighs meet doesn't seem quite right to me. But again, that's all pretty subjective stuff, maybe you are going for extreme.
ClimberMarkup.jpg

If the snow is supposed to be caked on snow you might try adding some displacement to it to avoid having it look like a pattern on the material.

I don't think any of that is likely to matter in an animation.

I hope that's helpful.
blindsaypatten

Postby radin7n » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:50 pm

brkurt wrote: How well did Marvelous Designer integrate with the other software for you?
I've found MD to be a one-way ticket.

I didn't quite understand what u asking, But marvelous have a bad topology system. so after MD, I retopology the mesh in zbrush - rig and skin in maya - render and then photoshop.

blindsaypatten wrote:Firstly, I think it's great!In terms of very subjective, "if it were my work and I was looking for something to change I would try changing...

Thanks for the image and politely sharing your opinion , I saved the image and fix it soon. Snow is bad too, But it fixable . I'm on it.

Thank you for ur comment, it means a lot.
Have a nice day
radin7n

Return to Gallery