Have a drink!

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Have a drink!

Postby wolgade » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 am

Sometimes I am in the mood to create a bit of nonsense. So I created this image.
cocktail.jpg
wolgade

Re: Have a drink!

Postby dvnobles » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Oh wow! :o
I like it...like the expression, too!
dvnobles

Postby punkduck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:30 pm

wolgade wrote:Sometimes I am in the mood to create a bit of nonsense. So I created this image.
cocktail.jpg

Real nonsense?

You made something rather classy of one the most famous American burlesque dancers Heather Renée Sweet, better known as Dita von Teese.

Google for "dita von teese glass"

Okay you can see more, when Dita is doing it. But here is the makehuman forum, so it's best to leave it to the imagination of the audience. I like it. :D
punkduck

Postby wolgade » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:07 pm

punkduck wrote:You made something rather classy of one the most famous American burlesque dancers Heather Renée Sweet, better known as Dita von Teese.

I'm pretty much aware, that I'm not the first one to put a lady into a cocktail glass. I also knew that it could be considered a Dita van Teese citation. Anyway, yes nonsense. Probably not in the context of a show act, but in any other context it's quite ridiculous to put a woman into an oversized cocktail glass to take a bath.
punkduck wrote:so it's best to leave it to the imagination of the audience.

I put some effort in hiding "private parts" as I didn't want it to be an erotic show act. I wanted to avoid any kind of explicity for the simple reason that I didn't want it to be explicit. On the other hand, what the imagination does to the viewer is neither my business nor my problem.
punkduck wrote:I like it. :D

Thanks. That's all that this quick job is about. :)
wolgade

---

Postby DredNicolson » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:10 pm

"Does this martini make my butt look big?"
DredNicolson

Return to Gallery