Happy Mother's Day!!!

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Postby punkduck » Sat May 13, 2017 7:28 pm

leskamother1.jpg

This time I tried to create a scene of mother Leska and son Maksym. While creating the (adult-)romper I became aware where the term romper is derived from. So I did another version for our youngest ones (at least the youngest you can produce using MakeHuman). For Maksym I used a female skin, which had to be "bleached" around the eyes. I also had to create strand-hair eyebrows for him and set the eye-lashes to a lot of additional transparency.

The next picture is somehow a bit like my own childhood, because I used to play with a wooden toy railway in those times and I also still know that my mother was playing with me. But I don't know if she explained the right use of a signal also :geek:

leskamother2.jpg

Of course the "mother's day" is not on the same day in each country of the world. Russia, Serbia and other countries are celebrating international women's day. Great Britain and Ireland celebrate Mothering Sunday etc.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother%27s_Day

Nevertheless this should be a thank you for all the mothers all over the world ;)

The romper for the non-adults will be uploaded to the assets.
punkduck

Re: Happy Mother's Day!!!

Postby joepal » Sun May 14, 2017 7:50 am

That's absolutely beautiful. :-)
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby RobBaer » Sun May 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Very cool! Both images are fantastic.

I was just thinking some family art that used our extended age spectrum would be neat. Excellent depiction of the mother-baby bond.
RobBaer

Postby Mindfront » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:58 pm

I totally forgot to comment on these wonderful pictures. But since all days is Mother's Day, I'm doing it now.
When I first saw these pictures I became warm inside and I like them alot, and this show how nice it is with characters in the scenes and the versatility of MakeHuman.
Mindfront

Return to Gallery