Erso's Slave Troopers censored but generally NSFW

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Erso's Slave Troopers censored but generally NSFW

Postby CallHarvey3d » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:35 pm

made this a few months ago. I was going to do a slave Leia in honor of Carrie Fisher but it turned into this.
Attachments
ErsosSlaveTroopers.png
CallHarvey3d

Re: Erso's Slave Troopers censored but generally NSFW

Postby punkduck » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:47 pm

I even wasn't aware that Carrie died :cry: ...

Well no wonder I'm not really informed, I never was a big Star-Wars fan. But the episodes made her famous, so that nearly everyone knows this character. We had an Space Balls version and also the Suicide Girls copied her character for one of their performances. And also the troopers are legends.

Using characters in the way like you did is also some kind of appreciation of the work of the actors. Even if it is only for adults and maybe we have other opinions. We are living in the 21th century and it is part of out culture!

So I like your version. And it made me read the Wiki article about Carrie and her life ...
punkduck

Re: Erso's Slave Troopers censored but generally NSFW

Postby CallHarvey3d » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:06 pm

thanks for the comment. as i started down the road of researching the image i wanted to create i realized it didnt do Carrie justice to portray her as a slave even though that may be a more memorable scene. she was a strong woman and strong character. so a combination of girl power and "is it too soon to do leia?" led me to this while maintaining the sexuality and edginess of the original scene. i took it a little too far with the chastity thing but it was just so humorous that once i had the idea i couldn't shake it.
CallHarvey3d

Return to Gallery