Sexy traveler - Tamara

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Sexy traveler - Tamara

Postby Milkman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Please meet long forgotten sister of well known Lara, her name is Tamara :D Hope You like her :lol:

In fact this is another tribute to all community contributors: Punkduck (shorts), DredNicolson (tunic and helmet), Callharvey3D (pose) and many many others ;)

All of this amazing stuff is comming from makehuman assets page http://www.makehumancommunity.org/contributions.html
Attachments
Tamara-100.jpg
Milkman

Re: Sexy traveler - Tamara

Postby CallHarvey3d » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Looks great! are you rendering environment or composting? i can't tell so either way it's well done
CallHarvey3d

Postby Milkman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:22 pm

CallHarvey3d wrote:Looks great! are you rendering environment or composting? i can't tell so either way it's well done

Thank, You it's made in blender, just simple textured plain with "depth of the field" option activated. Some light and brightnes correction and darker borders (vignette?) has been added in photopaint.

This is how it looks in my viewport
Attachments
Viewport.jpg
Milkman

Postby CallHarvey3d » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:01 pm

light is high contrast but still looks very natural. i struggle with lighting.
CallHarvey3d

Postby punkduck » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Lara has a sister ... that is new to me. :shock:

Btw.: Are you using cycles or internal blender render?

Since there is no shadow on the picture ... I guess the background also has an emission.

But the best is how you manage the perspective, to find a picture is simple but to find the right scale and perspective can be hard.

Maybe this is also a tip for CallHarvey3d: For cycles and "outside"-pictures I normally use a sun (emission between 1 and 3) in its "natural position" and area lamps (squares with 60 cm). I place them in front of the models, like professional photographers are doing it. Here is an example of a professional photographer (sorry page in german, didn't find an example in english so fast), but it should demonstrate from where light is added and pictures are international ;)

http://blog.krolop-gerst.com/photoschool/licht-und-lichtsetzung/lighting-26-lichtwirkung/

Light always is added from the front or side e.g. because hair, hat, chin will darken some parts of the body. Normally fashion photographers are using sun-reflectors at the beach.
punkduck

Postby Milkman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:32 pm

punkduck wrote:Lara has a sister ... that is new to me. :shock:

Btw.: Are you using cycles or internal blender render? [...]

Yup ^^ it's younger sister of Lara ;) I am making my renders in cycles, IMHO they are far better than blender internal. And of course background have emmision, he is in fact very close behind the doll and this prevent unwanted shadows on render. Lights are a little bit too sharp, but this is a sunny day on southern beach.

BTW I was trying twice to send You PM but something is not working ;)
Milkman

Postby punkduck » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:48 pm

I tried it a few minutes ago. The PM is now in my outbox. I don't know if that is all what is happending. At least the system is not complaining :roll:
punkduck

Postby Mindfront » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:58 pm

I get very inspired by your pictures and now with all those new community contributor assets I see alot of possibilities.
Mindfront

Postby Milkman » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Mindfront wrote:I get very inspired by your pictures and now with all those new community contributor assets I see alot of possibilities.

Thank You, hope to see one day some of yours amazing poses too, BTW this lying girl is perfect ! :D

Here is another tribute for punkduck (swimwear) & callharvey3D (pose and some morphs) I have named this doll "Carioca" it means (more or less) "Girl from Ipanema" ;)

carioca2.png
Well some minor postproduction has been done ;)

All amazing assets from makhuman forum: http://www.makehumancommunity.org/contributions.html

Thank You very much !
Milkman

Postby Milkman » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:36 am

Hi,

I would like to tell You that i just moved my Makehuman dolls to virtual reality ;) Please take a closer look and check this link:

https://sketchfab.com/models/b7faf33962b84dd6bbccf111edfe5c34

Of course this is my first model so I have to learn a lot but I think she looks decent ;) Lingerie and shirt by Punkduck
Attachments
Heroines 3D.png
Milkman

Next

Return to Gallery