Party time!

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Party time!

Postby Milkman » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Well, I have to admit that I am very happy with this doll and render, credits for cocktaildress for Punkduck, big thanks for all community contributors and developers :ugeek:

All of You guys, hope to see more of yours great stuff here - please keep posting, please help our girls to be glamorous and sexy :D

BTW sorry for my english 8-)
Attachments
Party_girl_100A.png
Milkman

Re: Party time!

Postby punkduck » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Hey, she looks good with "my" cocktaildress. The color is very shiny, so now it looks cool. I didn't mention that original dress is a rather cheap one ... :roll: the vendor should sell it the way you rendered it ;)

I'm also writing a text for the tutorial section how to get better results using the clothes when you export the models into Blender. Especially the breast region is a problem (the cocktaildress was made with "average female" and it does not really become better using "female with helpers") in makeclothes.

So after loading the character into Blender I simply do this:

helpchest.png

Of course there are other ways to do it as well, like sculpting. I made this picture yesterday, because it will be part of the tutorial.

Considering the language ... just put your country and/or location into the system. People all over the world are using makehuman. And most of them will have other native languages than English.
punkduck

Postby joepal » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:18 am

Another hint is to model clothes for the char it is intended to be used with. What I do is:

(complicated version)

* Use MakeTarget to load a base mesh (the vanilla one, not female)
* Load the appropriate target for ethnicity+gender (for example caucasian-female-young)
* Load (for example) the female-young-averagemuscle-averageweight-maxcup-averagefirmness target to adjust breast size
* Use MakeClothes to designate the human mesh as human

(or, easier version)

* Install the sync mesh plugin in both MH and blender
* Model the human in MH
* Load the base mesh in blender
* Click the sync mesh button

Unfortunately the sync mesh plugin is somewhat unstable and sometimes crashes. But when it works, it's pretty convenient.

Once you have a human mesh that looks appropriate, you can then model the clothes to fit that mesh specifically. If uploading to the user repos, it would then make sense to write in the description what the clothes are intended to fit with ("This is for overweight female with large breasts").
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby wolgade » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Great image. Very glamorous. I'm not surprised that the cocktaildress found it's fans that fast.
wolgade

Postby Milkman » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Well I was affraid that Makehuman i slowly dying, but today punkduck, callharvey3d and Mindfront and other Contributors prooved that MH is still alive and kicking :D

Thank You very much! Hope You like my picture (rather quick render) with another version of party girl. Lingerie by punkduck pose by callharvey3d.

She is just asking well known question "How do I look Guys?" ;)
Attachments
Party_girl_101A.png
Milkman

Postby punkduck » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Hi Milkman ...

And now I'm happy to see, that my clothes are used in a country I really like ... (I had a vacation in Masuria in June).

I guess, it is not complicate to model cool girls because there are quite a lot of them in Poland :shock: and obviously your girl looks good.

So the following picture is especially for you, I know that the bridge, where she is standing, looks different ... I looked for a stonewall, but I was not satisfied with my normal maps again (like always) :lol: . So sorry for the modern handrail (Poland is known for the best restorers/reconstructors in the world, they never would allow such kind of handrail on a historic bridge).

dani_gdansk.jpg
punkduck

Postby MTKnife » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:37 am

punkduck wrote:Hey, she looks good with "my" cocktaildress. The color is very shiny, so now it looks cool. I didn't mention that original dress is a rather cheap one ... :roll: the vendor should sell it the way you rendered it ;)

I'm also writing a text for the tutorial section how to get better results using the clothes when you export the models into Blender. Especially the breast region is a problem (the cocktaildress was made with "average female" and it does not really become better using "female with helpers") in makeclothes.

So after loading the character into Blender I simply do this:

helpchest.png

Of course there are other ways to do it as well, like sculpting. I made this picture yesterday, because it will be part of the tutorial.

Considering the language ... just put your country and/or location into the system. People all over the world are using makehuman. And most of them will have other native languages than English.

You might find this post useful:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13063&start=50#p33159

I really should add it to the wiki.
MTKnife

Postby Milkman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Well aother quick render with punkduck lingerie/clothes and callharvey3D pose, I think she looks great, and BTW punkduck this top is just crying for transparency :D
Attachments
Nightlife_100.jpg
Milkman

Postby CallHarvey3d » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:21 pm

I guess i should make more poses! Great work
CallHarvey3d

Postby Milkman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:24 pm

CallHarvey3d wrote:I guess i should make more poses! Great work

Yes, please :D this is why I was asking You about TankGirl :P
Milkman