Female Stretch (NSFW, nudity)

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Female Stretch (NSFW, nudity)

Postby crayotic » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:32 pm

MakeHuman mesh in default pose, exported as OBJ.
Eye brows/lashes deleted, head welded to body. Tongue, eyeballs, and teeth saved as seperate objects.
Imported into Zbrush, where all texturing and posing took place, as well as some minor alterations of facial details and form.

texturing_3rd_attempt.jpg

It was meant as an exercise in texturing, but I guess I got carried away :P All irregulaties in the posed figure are the side-effect of me having little knowledge of human musculature, and not to be blamed on the MakeHuman mesh, which was saved me a LOT of time.

(A couple issues though... it's hard to see, but the topology beneath the breasts cause a very unavoidable harsh edge when subdividing. Likewise, all the triangles wreck havoc in Zbrush, leaving you with very little dark faces over your model when viewed up close. Even if you end up with some poles, I think more quads would leave us with less frustration)
crayotic

Re: Female Stretch (NSFW, nudity)

Postby Manuel » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:01 am

crayotic wrote:(A couple issues though... it's hard to see, but the topology beneath the breasts cause a very unavoidable harsh edge when subdividing. Likewise, all the triangles wreck havoc in Zbrush, leaving you with very little dark faces over your model when viewed up close. Even if you end up with some poles, I think more quads would leave us with less frustration)

Very good!
(We are working on a new pose engine, where the (in example) lower arm bending should be more realistic).
Can you post a picture to explain better the poles to erase?

Ciao,

Manuel
Manuel

Return to Gallery