New Music Video Cip Animation using MH and NVidia AI

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

New Music Video Cip Animation using MH and NVidia AI

Postby DrHas » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:06 am

https://youtu.be/3bR9uytDZY0 this is link to animation on Youtube

Ok, I know I've been promising some tutorials on how to use NVidia's AI mocap generators - I've started to use Audio2Gesture as well as Audio2Face. There's still some aspects within the animation I'm working on, but overall I think the work speaks for itself and shows just how great NVidia's new mocap AI generator can work with Makehuman models. Of course with the obvious cavets like you have to re-rig or completely rig a model fresh to make this new ethereal tech to work. This means coughing up a couple hundred bucks on Blender rigging addons, but these addons are worth it and perhaps takes Makehumans charecter creation software to a professional level. Perhaps. The addons I've used to do this rigging are Faceit for the face obviously and Auto-Rig Pro and the Quick Auto-Rig, which allows you to convert the MakeHuman general rig into a proprietary Auto-Rig so you can attach the FBX mocap inported from Audio2Gesture. Again, I will get around to doing a tutorial. I wish I had an assistance lol? The other issue with tutorial is NVidia's software is still beta and seems to change, along with workflows fairly consistantly - I think this is my lazy self making excuses.

The animation - some 5 mins long has the theme of The Smurfs in space. Some of you may know of the French kids cartoon The Smurfs. It's an adult cartoon though lol! Basically, I wrote an acoustic electronic Led Zep style type of track...which has a feel of forward momentum and movement. Hence The Smurfs in space flying throgh space, time and dimensions.

Anyway enjoy. And thanks for watching in advance!!

Neb
DrHas

Return to Gallery