would_Someone_Be_Willing_To_Help_Me_Out

Discussions that concern the community rather than the makehuman software

would_Someone_Be_Willing_To_Help_Me_Out

Postby bigspider96+ » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:32 pm

I recently made a female Aracne character but found that the legs do not move with the character because there not rigged i'm using Spider legs, my question is can someone or would someone help make three rigs using the default makehuman rig so that I can still use makehuman poses? if so The first rig is going to be human, but needs to add glute bones, and vaginal bones as well just encase i dcecide to animate it? The second rig needs be for a horse body like the centaur body? with a tail rig and four four leg bones that work with in makehuman using the default rig that comes with makehuman and also spine bones for the horse body? lastly the last rig is very important I need default rig mod, that has bones that work with makehuman's default rig? so one this rig I need working bones for all the spider legs body plus the butt of the spider bodyso if anyone is really good at rigging and would be willing to help out I would be happy to help them back with my talents like posing or skinning so please come on down to the price is free lol :)
bigspider96+

Re: would_Someone_Be_Willing_To_Help_Me_Out

Postby fake_Person » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:41 am

OK !. I'm 14 and i AM no professional. but who ever made that spider seem to have another miniature spider inside the rig, thus increasing the difficulty.
bandicam 2021-01-11 19-22-16-267.png
see an extra spider inside that is indeed ruing it

I'm a little p*ssy when it comes to spiders. so I vomtied when rigging..... ugh "shivvers".
the sider seams not to be in a static pose, it is in like in midmovement. thus increasing the difficulty once more.
holy sh*t Im getting scared looking at this spider. i turned on all the lights.
Im still yearning how to import rigs in makhuman, thus increasing time.
holy crap the spider is making me sickly.
since i am 14 i cant IK correctly with the spider legs.
https://youtu.be/v2RRnk63ZO4?t=56 - this link isn't sus
i need more time. made the rig in 15 minutes weightpaning for 13 minutes
that miniature solider is pissing me off.

bandicam 2021-01-11 19-00-09-073.png
ugh my eyes

Payment is your firm, hard and ErEcT Member.
JK,

13 I hope ti actully help you man
Bide girl.png
Your girl in the making.

I'm may try the P*ussy Rig with the butt cheeks. but which topologies the Simplified Vigina, or the Adult ffemale Vigina?

your lucky My parent don't care about me like that. if the where to see my work, ID GET EATEN UP FOR DINNER
14 year old deadbeat http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature#
fake_Person

Postby bigspider96+ » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:52 am

thank you sir or mam i'm not sure but i'm gratefull for your help i'm mostly sucky at rigging things so i appreciate your work thanks so much, i don't know what to say but thanks we should partner up if you want or need a custom skin designed i'm pretty good at skin making just let me know if you'd like one but again thank you your very kind :) :D
bigspider96+

Postby Elvaerwyn » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:46 am

fakeperson! Good work buddy, that is the most sincere effort of random help Ive seen here in the forums in some time ;D! BTW your art should never cause you personal grief with your parents, I would recommend embracing your open mind and being true to it while encouraging your parents and everyone else for that matter to get to know it a little at a time! XD I think every artist here in these forums wishes they were in your position at your tender age!
Just food for thought,
Elv
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Postby fake_Person » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:17 pm

The thing is how AM i going to import this to makehuman. I can give the the blend file.

Bide woman.blend
The normal spider girl
(12.49 MiB) Downloaded 384 times
14 year old deadbeat http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature#
fake_Person

Postby fake_Person » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:19 pm

Ah and i just finishes naming all the bones too. it took I think 10 minutes
fake_Person

Postby fake_Person » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:19 pm

Ive made the Viginal Bones man, with butt cheek rigs as well
don't worry I wasn't discussed, I have a heart of lust. and a stomach of steel (except spiders)
Nor did I get aroused messing with the vigina, weight painting made me lose the erection (lol).
now I need to find out someway to get it into Makehuman
added bones-
Butt cheek R
Butt cheek L
Viginal Lip. L
Viginal Lip R
Whole Butt
bandicam 2021-01-12 17-11-15-368.mp4
me using it
(9.65 MiB) Downloaded 371 times

bandicam 2021-01-12 17-11-01-792.png

AND P.S, the adult vigina is somewhat lower poly then the simplified one.

want me to do the simplified female gentilia?

Viginal Makhuman teste. Non simplified.blend
the girl with the rig
(11.32 MiB) Downloaded 363 times
fake_Person

Return to Community discussions